[Denied] jrgo123's helper application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
my in-game name is jr!!.
[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I am often online in weekdays at night for me about 3 hours.
[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
i am want to help people and make the server even better.
[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
i am doing that.When i am at the PvP arena and someone ask questions or want something i go out of the PvP arena to answer there question or give them stuff that they need.
[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I admit i am not very smart but i know a bit about the server and how command work.I also know alot about terraria.
[Q6] Tell us about you?
I am a gamer.My name is Eduardo.I am going to be 14 this november 4.I always follow the rules.I am a good person i help people.I am highschool. I am not really an english guy. I hope you consider me being a helper.

-jr!!

1 Like

Hey Eduardo,

You might want to wait for a while before you apply for a Helper rank because you joined this server on October 2nd. I know that some people will tell me I am being hypocritical because I did that but I learned. Also, your grammar really needs to be improved.

1 Like

Ok
are you sure i been in the server at October 2nd for me i think it been longer then that

1 Like

A few things. 1 you need to bold your questions using [‘b] [Q1] [’/b] (without the added punctuation in between) so it looks like: [Q1]
Also please put a space between your questions and answers and new questions. Furthermore you need to be a little bit more active, and you need to work on adding a lot to almost every question.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

As this application has been up for seven days, and has failed to obtain the required three +1’s, it will be denied. You may reapply in a week.

1 Like