[Denied] JacksonJF for Helper!

*Hello this is Jackson!

[Q1] What is your in~game name?
[A] JacksonJF and I do not think I will ever change it.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
[A] I am on most days almost always i’m there on the weekends unless something happens and I cannot play but I play for 1 hour or more, Sometimes I will be on for 30 minutes but I almost always come back or make it up.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
[A] I want to be a Helper because that’s what I love doing besides building but I can still put building on the side but if a player needs help I will do it because you can only help at that moment and you can build later.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other thing?
[A] Like I said you can put something to the side that you could do later but they need help and you should help them when the person (who ever it is, dose not matter) needs help.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
[A] Yes I would say I do because i’v been looking at the chat forever but not answering the questions until later when I knew how to answer those questions. Know that I have been on the server for a while I know how to answer most of the questions but here and there I will not know a few questions but I will learn and soon I can answer them too.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
[A] I am a 6th grader (11 years old) and I love games but I still need to get good grades so I can’t always play so if i’m not on you might understand. But I always find time in the weekend to play so i’m going to almost always be on then. I don’t play on a sports team but I still have fun and play outside. I am very short :slight_smile: :frowning: not sure if that’s good or bad and I have a good social life with others so I hopefully can bring that into the server too :D. I live in the USA if you really want to know i’m from Omaha Nebraska where the weather changes from cloudy to sunny in 10 minutes or sunny to rainy in an hour… so that means I most likely will play on the computer. Well that’s my app hope you enjoyed!

1 Like

plz bold the questions

1 Like

Jackson to bold your questions you must put a [/b] at the end of the section you want to bold. Other than that good app and good luck
+1
I’ve seen you help on the server plenty of times.

1 Like

Please put [/b] at the end of the question lol… You need it to use [b]

1 Like

[color=purple] I have never saw you helping, mainly because you’re not that active. Please bold the questions with [.b] [./b] (you have to remove the dots “.” in [.b] and [./b]). Please tell us more about [Q3]. Please help more and be more active.

I will join with a random character to see if you’re helping or not, then i will decide if i give you my 1+ or not. [/color]

1 Like

I rarely even go in the server with you :v like we only joined together 2 or 3 times :v So i don’t really know if you help lolol

1 Like

Yea me being on for like 6-9 hours at a time is probably why I’m the only one who has seen you help

1 Like

whups sorry guys fixed it… I had to go to something and i really wanted to post it so it wouldn’t get deleated. Sorry for the simple mistake

1 Like

More than a week has passed but you gathered only one +1’s.
This application is denied due to that you didn’t received 3 X +1 or more.
You will be able to apply again in 2 weeks from today.

1 Like