[Denied] Interested in being a "Helper"

[Q1] XxSlayerxX
[Q2] Almost everyday
[Q3] Help the common good, support this server
[Q4] Always
[Q5] Yes
[Q6] I’m very helpful, and respectful. I have many friends in real life and on the server like Nemesis ( Pickles ), Legoman, Cheeseman, and many more!

(Thanks Dragonslayer for the layout. I just thought doing a nice big organized paragraph was a lot better than this boring list)

1 Like

It would be best to follow the format. For example, like this one : https://dark-gaming.com/thread/accepted-app-for-helper-2-26-14.197.

And yes I know you answered the questions, but its not clear.

1 Like

ya the best way to do that is this [Q1] blah,blah,blah. cept don’t put in blah blah blah!
[Q2] blah,blah,blah.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I thought it would be more “creative” if I made it into a paragraph and not a list…

1 Like

ok but it’s best to make a “list”

1 Like

Should I create another one? or should I test my luck…

1 Like

yes

make another 1

1 Like

another thread or on this…?

Bump

1 Like

You need longer answers on some of the questions.

1 Like

Ug ill just chancel the apply!!

1 Like

If you’re not that dedicated then go ahead.

1 Like

I am dedicated, but I don’t want to go through all this trouble on just applying. Lol I wrote a organized paragraph, I changed it to a list because you guys wanted to, and I am NOT changing it again

1 Like

Then your application is worthless because it provides no proof you have the ability to write one.

These takes minutes and you’re fussing over it still.

1 Like

agreed.u can’t become helper without a little work.

1 Like

This is obviously a spoofed app and he needs time to work on it. They gave advice and you obviously ignored it as much as possible.
I think I’ll lock this for now until you decide to take this more seriously.

1 Like