[Denied] Inferno's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?: Inferno

[Q2] How often are you on the server?: I am on the server often, I have taken a long break from the server but I am now playing on the server more often

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?: I want to be a helper because I like helping people and I have been told that I am good at helping people. Sometimes people that are new to the server need some extra assistance and I am looking to provide that.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?: Yes I will, if there is someone that needs help with something I will strive to be the first helper on the scene.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?: I have played Terraria for a while now and have been on this particular server since it started, I know I do have the knowledge to help other people with questions or problems that they have.

[Q6] Tell us about you?: I am 15 years old and and will be going into sophomore year in high school. I love working with computers, cars and guns. I also like helping people when they are in need even when they don’t feel like they need it. Some of my favorite video games are Terraria, Garry’s mod, Fallout, and Battlefield. For personality, I am funny, outgoing, smart and confident. I feel that I would be a good fit for Helper.

1 Like

Nice app and I heard you were an admin. +1

1 Like

[b]+1[/b] I think this is a good application, and yeah used to be Admin so you should know plenty about the server xD [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

Yay, Inferno’s applying again! You get a +1 from me because you were a good staff of mine when I ran this server by myself.

1 Like

good job inferno could’nt you just apply for the admin though?

1 Like

Forwarding to testing phase. You have one week.

1 Like

No, I cant shadow, I need to go through all the phases

1 Like

Hey man, just saying but it has been over a week in the pending phase, just wondering if it should be staying like this.

1 Like

I believe Spiralchicken said he couldn’t get on because he’s ill. In that case, I would say talk to BoB about it.

1 Like

Sorry. Also what timezones are you in I don’t see you on too much.

1 Like

Im central time zone, last weekend I wasn’t on because I was in northern Minnesota

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Shadow, you have to have a reason to +1

1 Like

Ok I give you a +1 cause your a good friend and your fun to play terraria with.

1 Like

Shadow, being a good friend, and being fun is irrelevant to being a good helper, think about you answer, and make it relevant please.

1 Like

he also is always one step ahead of me when answering a question. +1

1 Like

Hey BoB, it has been 2 weeks in the testing phase and Rofl told me to talk to you about my app. I know you never see me online but that is probably because of the time difference. I usually go online at night at around 10 - 2pm (US central time) and stay for about an hour or 2 to see whats new and check up on people like answering their questions and helping with logging in etc. I just am confused about the 2 week waiting period. As I heard from Rofl, Spiral was sick and could not reply, but it has been a long time since.

Thanks for the help

1 Like

Unfortunately (and fortunately) the time has come for me to leave my home state for a while and visit some family for the rest of summer. I will have to to reapply for helper after the visit. Thank you for all the support but this app has taken more time than I have planned. See you guys when I get back.

1 Like

Have fun. Guess we’ll see ya later

1 Like

This app is marked with Denied now due to the request of the applicant
and being closed.

1 Like