[Denied] Helper Application-XxCustomVanitiesxX

Hi! I want to apply for helper. So without further delay, here are my answers to the questions.

What is your in-game name?
My name is XxCustomVanitiesxX, just like my name on this website.

How often are you on the server?
This is complicated. On Mondays, I am usually on from around 6:00-7:00. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I am usually not on the server. On Thursdays and Fridays, I am usually on from 4:00-5:00 and 6:00-7:00. Saturdays and Sundays are really random because my activities on those days vary, but expect me to be on this server around 4 hours total during the weekend.

Why do you want to be a helper?
After I was banned from my favorite server for no apparent reason, I needed to find a new server to play on. I discovered Dark Gaming, and it was nothing like the server before! Needless to say, I was very confused. Luckily there were some helpers who answered my questions. It was really helpful! Now, I want to be like those helpers, and help new players find their way around the server and see how much fun it can be.

Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course! I will still want to have fun on the server, but helping others is what helpers do, hence the name.

Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I probably don’t know everything about the server yet, but I think I know a lot about the server from toying with the commands, asking questions, and finding out how to get to most places. I think I will be able to answer most questions.

Tell us about you?
I am a Terrarian who recently picked up Terraria for the PC. I’ve had many months of experience with Mobile Terraria, so I know a lot about Terraria (or at least the mobile version). I am also very experienced with Minecraft and Nintendo games. I’m very loyal, smart, and kind, however I am also stubborn, shy, and sarcastic at times. Also, as the name suggests, I like to make custom vanity sets.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Even if I don’t get to be a helper, I’m still grateful for this amazing server.

1 Like

+1 I say, your application is very well organized, and there is a lot of information. I think that you’ll make it, and good luck.

1 Like

You can add more at Q3, Q4 and Q5.

1 Like

Are you even a Crew member?
If yes, then how long have you been on the server?

1 Like

Add more theard

1 Like

I am a crew member. I’m not sure exactly how long I’ve been on the server, but I’m guessing you asked that because my account says “New Member”. I’m not sure why it says that, but probably because I’ve been playing on the server longer than I’ve had an account on this website.

1 Like

My helper’s application was also when I used to be a “New Member”.
This application topic will go on as same as the rest of the applications, good luck!

1 Like

I give you my +1
you would be a good helper! :smiley:

1 Like

So, i saw you… just +1 , you have a good application but add more please, I wanna know more.

1 Like

Are you still on the server? I barely saw you on

1 Like

He is, I see him on almost every day. Either AFK or quietly sitting in spawn chatting

1 Like

I’ve been on, but usually not on my regular schedule. I’ve had a lot of stuff popping up, with the holidays coming up and all. Concerts, shopping, you name it…

1 Like

Ok, so if you’r still on that’s something.
You are now entering to testing phase, you got 2 weeks and the applications’ status won’t
be changed as long as Lilian or I won’t say that your time is up (As we are also busy some
times irl).

1 Like

Custom has failed his/her first test with 6.5 .

2nd test-failure.
The log said it all, you were busy with dyes more than with the questions.
Application is now denied. You may create a new one in one week from today.
P.S.-If you really thinking about becoming a helper, pay more attention to the chat than dyes
and item spawning.

1 Like