[Denied] Helper Application

Q1. What is your in-game name?

In-game name : Sennypaipai
I like being called 7 because of my old Minecraft username (Villagernumber7).

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include time-zones and exact times only; no generalizations)

I don’t exactly know the time but about 2 to 3 hours weekdays and 5 hours weekends
I am in CDT time in Houston, TX Central Time Zone UTC-06:00
The times for school days are 4:30-7:00 P.M and for weekends 12:00-5:00 A.M to P.M

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?

I am entertained by helping others and have helped others for as long as I have known.
I don’t care about the rewards or title, I just care about the power to help others in a peaceful way.
Also I love banning/muting people after the 2nd warning or kicking them out. I will respect all rules
and abide by them. I have experience in respecting rules. For example I am in debate which uses skill,
honor, grammar skills, and commitment. I also want to help those who are new because how will
they know how to play?

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

For sure. I will answer questions in less than a minute and always be kind.
I might not always be online (vacation, grounded etc.) but I will be online for the most part.
And I actually only use this server for Terraria. I don’t play any other games that much,
so this server will be my priority at all times I can use it. I have learned many things since I have joined
this server and will help in any way I can. I have used this server for about 2 year using different accounts
though I have just started using this new account starting April 2nd 2017. I used hard mode accounts mainly
that’s why I started this account (this is a soft mode account)

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Yes. I know the rules, commands and can answer a random question just for fun and good nature.
I’m pretty fast at typing and will answer a question to my best ability’s. My knowledge is quite high since I have played
and watched things about Terraria a lot. For example : I know how to make a hoik, defeat any boss with ease,
and can help out with anything you ask for (with exceptions for inappropriate questions)

Q6. Tell us about you?

My name is Sebastian and I am in the 6th grade. I live in Houston, Texas (USA) with my 2 brothers, and parents.
I am funny, loving, smart and loyal. By the way I am 12 years old. My favorite game is Terraria, and I
play it all the time. I am committed to anything I like/love.

My favorite subject in school is karate, math, debate, and art. At home I like gaming, climbing trees, and archery.
My favorite holiday is Christmas and Halloween. I like horror movies, scary things, and school. I would love to
be a realtor or computers person. (like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.)

I have 1 dog named Spanky and he is pretty cute. My birthday is September 16th except I say birthing day and say its my moms birth day
since she gave birth to me, and my favorite color is anything that looks purple. I like listening to any music and writing poems. I also like reading. My favorite book is the Only Ones. I am a good role model as well.

I don’t watch Youtube that much. Instead I make gaming videos. My Youtube channel is TheCrazyPartyVillager.
I don’t make that much videos but I do make them once in a while. My next video will probably be Terraria
in this server. I made a huge accomplishment, which was destroying 1 of the dungeon guardians, though it took about
an hour due to its high defense level.

Thank you and I hope you accept, because I really love this server and put in a lot of effort in this applications

–Respectfully,
Sennypaipai

2 Likes

Everything is fine with the application,
except watch out.

This is what a question needs to look at.
And, erm, you forgot the brackets.
Don’t expect a +1 from me yet,
I will monitor your activity, because I’ve never seen you online.

2 Likes

Thank you for that recommendation Unikram. I am online usually at the end of the day but since I am sick, I will
get to play on DG earlier than the time it says. I don’t know what is wrong with what I did in the question one but I guess you
want me to make it bolded right? Sennypaipai: like this? I have edited the application to bold my username.

Best regards,
Sennypaipai

2 Likes

Denied. You cannot make a Helper Application after a previous for 2 weeks.

2 Likes