[Denied] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

[A1] My in-game name is AwesomeMan.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)

[A2] I am usually on the server four hours on week days and about ten hours on the weekend days, I am in the CT timezone (United States Central). On breaks I got more time to play.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

[A3] I want helper because I like to help people. I think being a helper would help increase my experience staffing and also increase the community of the server that we all joy. Another reason I want to be a helper is because I have experience on a few other servers a while ago but they closed and I have a little bit more experience from helping out and I know the rules on how to staff correctly.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

[A4] Yes, I will help prioritize helping others and answering questions because I love to help out and staff the server when other staff are offline or some staff is afk. I also can see if someone’s hacking or if something goes wrong I will contact higher staff or if someone isn’t on I will report it on the forums.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

[A5] I do thing I have sufficient knowledge because I have heard questions and answered them on the server, most being about items or if they’re holding a banned item. I usually respond by saying do /i or do /item to get an item or if someone needs to get rid of a banned item I say do /void and try to throw away the item, after that I tell them to do /main or go to a different dimension.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

[A6] Some things about me are that I’m a twelve year old boy who loves to play video games with friends. I also play with my brother on Terraria Pocket Edition and we almost defeated all the bosses! I have been playing terraria since late 2012 and I still am learning the items that are coming out every update. Also I am close to beating the hardmode bosses on expert mode.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure that there has to be a 2 week distance between a ban to make a helper app…

2 Likes

The ban was accidental and it wasn’t a ban meant to be…

2 Likes

You said you are on the “Central timezone” in [Q2]
Can you please specify which Central timezone? America, Europe, Asia, Australia?

2 Likes

I resolved all the problems I hope!

2 Likes

Not bad application, and good detail. I don’t know you well, so I will not support or go against u being a helper, but I will say good luck.

2 Likes

Awesome application +1 from me :slight_smile: I really believe you have the potential to be a good helper, nice and well written application and overall you just seem like a helpful person! Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thanks so much Mr CPJT I’m happy to have a first +1 :smiley:

2 Likes

Technically it doesnt count because he didnt give a reason. But he could edit it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Only one +1 had to have a reason as I checked on https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-application-for-helper.2

2 Likes

Nice app, m8. Hope you will do a gr8 job. Get +1 from me.

2 Likes

Yay thank you Vic it means a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

R4zorvenom please do not misunderstand, I did give a reason in my post? Its just that i changed the font colour to white, OOPS!

2 Likes

Mr CPJT you’re so clever! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s actually pretty cool c:

1 Like

I need 1 more +1 for a +3 total by Saturday morning! If I don’t my app will be denied :frowning:

1 Like

Raz, this is what Mr CPJT posted: Awesome application +1 from me :slight_smile: I really believe you have the potential to be a good helper, nice and well written application and overall you just seem like a helpful person! Good Luck!

Raz, this is what Mr CPJT posted: Awesome application +1 from me :slight_smile: I really believe you have the potential to be a good helper, nice and well written application and overall you just seem like a helpful person! Good Luck!

1 Like

Sry, just read that he posted it in white lol

1 Like

lol you hit enter twice so now it posted it twice xD

1 Like

It;s weird…I don’t press the Enter key to submit a post, I click submit, only one time…I think…

It;s weird…I don’t press the Enter key to submit a post, I click submit, only one time…I think…

LOL so I was spamming “Submit”!

1 Like