[Denied] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?:

CatPlaysGames

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations):

Usually 5:00 am. To 8:00 am. And maybe 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?:

I love the help out, and I love being kind. And I’d sure like to be staff. I’m really helpful, and I sure you can count on me. I know a lot about this server, and I never abuse. I always tell players ‘No caps!’ or ‘Please do not abuse other players!’ or something like that. That is not how exactly the sentence goes always, like it can be ‘Example2873, No caps!’. And I obviously follow the rules. So I think I should be staff, may I vote my self? :smiley:

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?:

Yes, I am allergic to boring! I love helping out and being kind, I never abuse… I’m good at stopping fights. I’m also really good at answering questions, like ‘How do you level up’ I’d tell them about the leveling up. I’d say go to t.dark-gaming.com and make sure your logged in, next, login on the sight and choose your name and /register password. Once you have done that, your logged in. If you see the XP bar, that’s were you get XP. You get XP from PvPing, Bosses, ‘And so on I help the player.’

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?:

Yes, I actually heard the about the server about 1 month ago. So I got on, and I loved the server so much I played it for a large amount of time. So I asked ‘Can I help out’ and people said ‘Sure!’ so I started helping out. Then, some people knew that I would help out and they’d say like ‘Cat, how do I PvP’ or something like that.

[Q6] Tell us about you? :

Well, I’m not going into PERSONAL information, but I am a guy who bought Terraria since 2014. And I LOVED the game. So I was looking for servers and I found this one. And I loved it. Favorite server now. So I think I should be staff, I don’t care if this is denied. All I care if I can help out :slight_smile:

-CatPlaysGames the gaming cat.

2 Likes

“Also, on other servers I usually staff, so I’d get usually get used to this server being staff”. Might want to redo this sentence so that it makes sense.

2 Likes

There, redone. :slight_smile:

I REALLY hope I get accepted, and a Administrator replies and says ‘Accepted’ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still do not think you understand that the sentence doesn’t make sense.
“Also, on other servers I’m usually staff, so I’d get used to this server being staff”
could be (if I understand it correctly):
“Also, on other servers I usually become a staff member, so I’d …” not sure on the ending though.

2 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes

You did not enter your timezone in Q2. And I’m afraid you’ll need to add more to Q3 - Q6.

Also, the thing that “on other servers you usually become a staff member” is not an argument.

2 Likes

There. I added a little more.

2 Likes

“I love the help out” <-- I do love to help out"
“Lol. Bleh, who cares.” <-- this shows how much you would like to be staff.
“And I know a bit from the server.” you should now a lot if you want to apply for a staff position.

Im not being Picky but I would change those things ASAP(as soon as possible)

2 Likes

“CatPlayesGames”,
are you a crew member?

2 Likes

ThePunisher, yes I am.

I added a lot more.

2 Likes

Cat thank you for listening to me and adding a lot more. Now Can you Go over It and remove some Full stops and change then to also and ect, it was hard to Read with 'o many of them.

2 Likes

Added a lot more.

2 Likes

+1 his/her grammar is better IG where he/she doesn’t need to use .

2 Likes

Says you joined on the 28th. I will not consider this until the required time has passed (about the 4th or 5th of June) and your activity shows that you are serious about this position.

2 Likes

pickles, I got the IP a while ago. But ignored it. Then I registered on that day. :slight_smile:

And yes, I am very serious.

Oh yeah and pickles, shall I ask you a question? Once it’s the 4th of June, would you accept? I miss understood that part about being a week on the server?

2 Likes

I would like to point out that he said something Quite harsh on Someones Profile https://dark-gaming.com/profile/SpooderMan

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound harsh for me…

2 Likes

I know right, A68PL.

2 Likes

+1 I haven’t seen you IG but I think you’ll be a great addition since you’re already experienced.

P.S. Good luck ^~^

2 Likes

Thanks! Just need 1 more 1+!

2 Likes