[Denied] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My main character’s in-game name or IGN is TheInfestr. I also have another player-versus-player character called Ultralisk which was deleted so I cant talk or /register {password} and /login {password} but can still play(My silent killer), I also have some medium-core characters called Drone and Hydralisk for those Capture the Gem events with Rofle and other friends.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalizations)
I am often on between 5:30-8 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. On Tuesdays and Fridays, I’m on at about 4-8. I usually like to stay after school with friends so that is why I may not be on some days and am instead playing Vain Glory with them (Vain Glory IGN is also TheInfestr).

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I figure that being a helper would be nice to have a few extra commands and since its getting a little more boring than usual, I would like to help people to pass those times when no-one is on or its all people who are newer or don’t know much about the server.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, most often when people ask question and I’m not away-from-game or away-from-keyboard, I answer them and even with people who come on with caps and ask for stuff I will go and give them those things or will tell them to watch caps and then I will answer them if they say sorry or OK.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, I know how to do most commands, know almost all of which commands do what, and know the links to all of the parts of this website that people ask about such as, “How do I register through steam?” or “What is this server’s website?”.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I’m a laid back guy. I don’t actually know what to put here…ask me questions about myself in the server and I will answer as much as possible but I usually need more straight forward questions. Sorry if this is not what you wanted for this part. :confused:

This is for helper for my character TheInfestr.
-Thanks for any feedback whether it is positive or negative.
-Thank you if denied.
-Thank you if accepted.
-Real name is Luke.

1 Like

At the end of Q6 i thought you said “laid black guy” I was about to say “WOAH WOAH WOAH” but the I read it again. Make sure to bold your questions Useing [‘b] text here [’/b] (without the ’ in it)

1 Like

You arent a crew member so this application is denied.
Next time become one before any application you post and font waste my time.

1 Like