[Denied] Helper Application - TheAwesomeAlien24

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My name is TheAwesomeAlien24.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
On week days, I am on from around 5:00 to 6:50 in the morning and when I come back from school, I’m on from around 3:30 to 8:00 or 10:00 in the afternoon, assuming I don’t have any school work. On weekends I am on almost the whole day, so around 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
My timezone is Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to become a Helper because I want to assist people in any way I can. I also want to see this server prosper and improve even more than it already has. I will try my best to contribute to the server, such as voting everyday, helping test stuff, and helping out with building.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course, if there is a new member that is asking for help, I will stop whatever I’m doing and assist them, I’m more often than not just building, so I will have no problem stopping to help someone. The only times that I won’t be able to help someone is when I am reporting someone or when I’m AFK.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I believe I have enough knowledge to help people, I know where items are in the Armory, know quite a lot about the server, and I’m also knowledgeable in PvP and building, as well as Terraria itself. If I am unsure about something, I go have a check at the Terraria Wiki.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I am 16 years old and I live in Ottawa, Canada but I was born Colombia and lived there for 5 years. I am fluent in Spanish, know French to an extent and I’m learning Italian and German. I very much enjoy video games. My favorite thing to do besides video games is drawing and playing soccer. I’ve played Terraria since 2013 and it is my most played game as well as my favorite. Ever since I’ve joined this server, I’ve loved it and I met many wonderful people in my time here.

I don’t know what else to say so I think this concludes my application. Many thanks for reading!

1 Like

+1 You deserve it! I have seen you help people many times and you are a brilliant member on the server and always try to help people! good luck moyt! c:

1 Like

+1
I think you’d make an awesome Helper, as you’ve proven before that you can be of use to helping, moderating, and other things alike. I’m in full support of you on Dark Gaming.
All I ask is that you keep dropping by Project T every once in a while, and if nobody is there, you’re free to go and do whatever you will. You can also check up on Project T via phase, that works as well.
Regardless, good luck!

1 Like

[i]+1[/i]
You are an excellent helper, you are pretty active nowdays and your helper application is excellent, I hope you become helper!

1 Like

+1 The Application was great, you’re great and your helping skills too! You should know how to be a helper, you’ve been there. Best of Luck Alien!

1 Like

+1
From what I’ve seen through the course of my journey in DG, you are more than worthy of Helper. Always trying to help out, no exceptions :wink:

1 Like

Alien yer just now going for a Helper app?!? +1 you definitely deserve it from what I’ve seen before in V4 and onwards. glhf with it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Blanc PLEASE can I +1 again?
PLEASEEE?
I’ll give you a Donut <3

1 Like

Lol why are you asking me? Even if you asked Rofle he’d still say no. One vote per person

1 Like

Aww

1 Like

Dude, I’d give you an infinite amount of +1s if I could but rules… You’re an awesome guy whose helped me since day 1 and if you were good enough to be a moderator before, you are an excellent candidate for this position. ++++++++++++++++1

1 Like