[Denied] Helper Application - Leonytus

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
Main/Parent Account - LeonytusGaming
Side/Child Accounts - Nega-Leon and Marshal

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I try and log in at least once a day, but this can sometimes prove troublesome with my schooling. When I do log on (either on Phase or in-game) it is usually around 12:00 PM or 8:00 PM. If I am not on at 12:00 PM, it will mean I have had some difficulties and will most likely not log in on that day. All time zones are South African (GMT+2)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
For one simple reason - to show people that I can assist them.
Plain, I know, but if I’m going to stick around I may as well make myself useful :wink:

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Absolutely. Assisting others is like second nature to me either way, so it won’t be hard. If I’m not helping others, I’m either sitting around in Phase or on the Gamemodes server (in which case I might not be able to assist, as I can’t type in Phase). If there is a question I cannot answer, I will either google it or ask the other players to help me, but the answer will be found!

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes. Most of the questions I see range from “Where can I find this item?” to “How do I spawn bosses?”
I will do my very best to assist and, in the case that I cannot answer, Google senpai will save me! (hopefully)

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My real name is Kean Reece Arnesen, a 15 year old male living in Cape Town, Western Province. I massively enjoy video games on PC, and talking to people (online) in general. I can get a tad aggressive if pushed the wrong way, but that is on rare occasion. I am also the creator of Silverlight, a book being written by myself and the DG community. I haven’t got much else to say, save that physical interaction is not my strong point. I hope you’ve enjoyed this application, and thank you for reading!

Sincerely, Leonytus_Game / LeonytusGaming

1 Like

Hmm, not a bad application, a little short, but it works. You might want to try and be more active though tbh. I only see you on every couple days (might just be me) become more active and youll have my support.

2 Likes

As mentioned above, I log into DG every day at least once. You can ask Razorvenom, Tonnage or GoldenRound and they’ll tell you the same. The only reason I might not log on is due to IRL issues

2 Likes

Theres always a difference between being active and logging on. I log into the forum, the server, and phase every day. But I don’t always do anything or talk, so I’m not quite active.

2 Likes

True, though I do try and interact with the community as best I can. I’ll admit that I don’t interact as much as I’d like to, but it sometimes proves a challenge due to the amount of schoolwork and IRL related stuff I have to deal with at the moment.

2 Likes

+1 I see Leon every day and he loves helping people. He was the first person I met on DG and he helped me get on to DTP C:
Good luck Leon!!!

2 Likes

Please note that I will NOT be here from the 22 of April to the 28 of April due to a school outing.

2 Likes

+1 I always see you helping on the server, add a bit to Q2 and Q5 and it would be awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

[i]+1[/i], you get meh support Leon, you are a good friend and you are on in the mornings, and not a lot of people can cover those times due to living in the US, you are always helping out when I am on, hope you become helper.

2 Likes

+1, I often see you help when you are on and you are a nice person to be around, and I think you deserve the position of Helper. Best of luck!

2 Likes

+1 Even though I’ve only been on the server a week as a member it’s because you helped me by setting up my forums and phase account which I see you doing a lot to other pepl

2 Likes

If I could +1 again, I would do it around 50 times for you Leon :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your kind words (and one ups :3 )

2 Likes

+1 You always help us and the players the need guidance… Phase or In-game… And the application was great! I hope you will be a helper Leon! Goodluck M8!

that need guidance*

2 Likes

+1 for you Leon. You may be on and off in the game but you really try hard to keep yourself online and to help people even though it is a repeated question and nevertheless still answer them. Goodluck bruh. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude, but it has been over two weeks and still nothing on the app…

2 Likes