[Denied] Helper Application Eonzz

Have been on the server for at least 1 week

I have been on the server for about 7-8 months now.

• No application made which has been denied within the last week.

It has been around 3 weeks-check

• Not have any offences on record, including temp bans but not warnings

Check

• Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent)

Also check

• Have a Verified In-game account

Been there

• Be mature

Done that

• Be willing to give up normal Crew stuff to help people

Still been doing that, and liking it c:

• Already help people on a daily basis and answer questions

I have multiple people to witness to that, Tip, Rofle, BoB, Lego, Cheese, Punisher, Zues, Box. I am known to usually skip out on what i’m doing to help other so that they can feel welcome on the server.

• Have a good moral standing

I have always had one!

Format
[Q1] What is your in-game name?

Eonzz, Also I have a few other accounts with (Range) or (Melee) at the end of them.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?

Usually I am on about 4-5 days a week, about 2-5 hours depending on how I feel, or pressured by work.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

I have always known to be a good person and usually putting others needs instead of my own when it comes to the server, and in daily routines and life. I know the basic rules of any server and have hosted/created a few of my own and know the standards for the server that may come with any set of rules that they see fit. I know since my recent absence there have been changes, but I promise that won’t be a problem! I will continue to learn how the server and the rules are seen being used and put them into play. But mostly I know myself as being helpful and as long as i’ve been on the server im usually doing my best to see if everyone’s needs are seen to.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Yes, most of the time I join the server to just help answer questions ^^. Again I have a few witnesses about how I am on the server, and even they will tell you even if I don’t want to do it at times, I will still help out for whoever needs it.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Either it being Terraria related or the Dark-gaming Community, or even just random question I feel i have sufficient or even greater knowledge to show.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

In my last app I said I would give a bit more info, so i’m going to see how comfortable I am at how much i give (No promises it will be too much longer than the last one). I am 19 turning 20 soon, i have a girlfriend named Michelle that i’ve known since childhood and we’ve literally been inseperable since then. I live by myself with Michelle moving in soon, and to that point i never knew she was a gamer! I have a part time job as a Construction worker, mainly moving bricks/making cement/building supports/working the machines. And recentley I made a post about (Not doing this to score extra points…Fyi) my home being raided, but not to worry! It wasnt as bad as I thought it to be, just quite a few missing appliances but that can be replaced. But mostly I am a person who loves to be around people talking, helping, or just being in the pressence of other people. And also, I do have a bad case of ADHD, so if I do seem annoying just tell me, Lol I know that I can be annoying so don’t be afraid to say it :P. Hope you guys can relate and allow me to be a part of the Staff soon! Later guys, see you on the server.

1 Like

You didn’t really need to add the requirements. You still need to proofread this (again) and fix your errors (again).
You also need to bold the questions using “question goes here” . Don’t use the spaces and it’ll work.
That was all application side, now let’s get to the helping side.
I’ve been on the server with you multiple times and I’m actually on it with you right now. As I’m checking previous conversations on the chatbox in terraria I am noticing that when people need help, you aren’t really helping that much. I am not as active as I would like to be so maybe you just help when I’m not on or at random times during the day, but, you need to help all the time. Even if a Helper, Moderator and/or an Admin is online.
I’m not saying that you can’t achieve this rank, all I’m saying is that you need to work harder.
Also, please do not say things like"look at it now >:U". “It” being your application.
Nevertheless, good luck with your application.

1 Like

Well the reason i wasn’t at the time is because i was trying to fix the application XD. Very sorry about that, and sorry about the “look at it now >:U” I can be over reactive and impulsive :P. But I will do better, i promise everyoen that ^^.

1 Like

awesome bro sorry about you’re home +1 from a soon to be helper hope u get the part

1 Like

Thank you ^^ It means alot, and i hope your app goes well also :smiley:

1 Like

More than a week has passed,
you didn’t received any +1’s, so I will lock this thread with Denied.
You will be able to create a new application topic in 2 weeks from now (Sept. 21st).
This application was Denied.

1 Like