[Denied] Helper App

This Time I’m Going to Help Others I hope I can get back my Helper Rank I’m Bored of Building I wanna start Helping!!!

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

My in game name is Dr Tommy

[Q2] How often are you on the server?

I’m on this sever everyday for around 7 hours sometimes.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

Because I love helping people, also and I’m a creative builder and sometime I build for member if they get into trouble becoming a crew. and ill answer any question that people throw at me.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

When playing this game and this sever of course I am surly of prioritize helping and answering questions.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

I always answer any question that people ask me even question that I don’t know I give it a try. I’ve also been familiarizing myself with the commands and rules of this server.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

My real name is Nathan I’m 21 years old just finish my second year at UNI I live in my own place I have a girlfriend, also I watch to much TV so I watch any kind of stations or channels, such as Family Guy, Futurama, CSI Miami, and ETC… I’m a bright person not a terrible person I hate bully’s. I also really enjoy gaming and if you have any question about me feel free to add me in steam my name in steam is eC Slayer

That Concludes My Application I hope you like it.
Thanks for reading.
General-M12.

1 Like

Good app, but please bold the questions. After you did that you get my +1.

1 Like

“I’m 21 years old” and you play for seven hours a day!? no offense but i’m just surprised someone playes terraria for that long when there that old no offense i’m just surprised I agree with antsama +1 when you bold

1 Like

just wandering how do i bold the questions

1 Like

Type [b ] and [/b ] without the spaces.

1 Like

The last time you were helper, it only created negative results. I like to see you make a promise to the server, to always help people in need and to help this server. Never act negativity offensive to others when in stressful times. Violating this promise will be not promising, as BoB said after you guys talked. Then I will give you my opinion on your helper app. Until then…

1 Like

i promise slayer this time ill gonna help i wanna start helping no more being unmature

1 Like

“Never act negativity offensive to others when in stressful times” I give you my +1, but you should really start to do this. Good luck!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

BUMP DON’T WANT THIS TO BE FORGOTTEN

1 Like

could you please stop bumping? This app has gone stagnant and bumping twice despite no replies obviously means you should wait a (what was it, a week?) and do another application. While it is true someone might give you a +1 seeing this bump, but 2 bumps is completely unnecessary.

1 Like

@Mizuki, he is bumping it because it has not been denied or been put in the pending stage. One of the two has to happen. After his first bump the application went off from the “recent posts” section. Bumping something twice isn’t even that much. Lastly, this does not hurt you in any way whatsoever so I do not see why you had to make this complaint.

@General, please be patient. These things take time and you cannot rush them.

I will notify either Chenaley or ThePunisher about this.

1 Like

kk tip thanks

1 Like

I have seen you helping and you do a good job, I think you are able to keep the title this time for a longer time. Its just sad that many others dont care about this app, If you stay even more active then they will see that you do a good job (please keep in mind that this is only a theorie), maybe they will vote it up, but dont tell them to uprate you, just tell them that you’ve created a helper application, or the votes wont count (if you tell them to uprate your app).

1 Like

thanks antasma and ant wats your steam name i wanna add you

1 Like

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088759773/

1 Like

I know this is Over-Reacting but Please correct the grammar errors lol… Then you can get my +1

1 Like

wat errors mate

1 Like

In Pending.

1 Like