[Denied] Gam's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? GamRedos I intentionally
change it.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
Sometimes at 5 o clock and sometimes at morning on weekdays and on weekdays I’m might be on all day.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I love making online games fun for people and I like being helpful all the time I am not cruel (unless i’m fighting bosses.) And I am sometimes very successful.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes I do that everyday at school.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes I answer tons of questions.

[Q6] Tell us about you? I’m in middle school and I like to do many indoor activities like play games and I have an xbox 1 my gamertag is MysticOstrich22 And I will help you.

Thanks for reading :smiley:

1 Like

First off, you are going to need to bold your questions Useing the [‘b] “bolded text” [’/b] (without the ’ in it)
Second thing, you might want to place your answer below the question do that we can see it easier
Another mistake, your app Is very short in general. Q2 should include your timezone. (if you can find it)
Q3 needs more detail.
Q4 needsore of an answer instead of just ‘yes’.
Q5 needs more detail.
And Q6 needs some more about yourself in instead of what you have.
Overall you need to improve your punctuation and grammar here. If you work on the app some more, you have a good chance. You are fairly active and you are very friendly. Good luck

1 Like

It’s already second time you post it without meeting the Crew membership requirement.
Denied.
Next time you will make an application that will not meet the same criteria as it is now
it will be denied and you won’t be able to apply again.

1 Like