[Denied] Gams applicaton :)

[Q1] What is your in-game name? GamRedos sometimes my in game name is changed with the selfname command.

[Q3] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
4-7 pm and on weekends I am on a lot. I might sometimes be busy and stuff like that but sorry if I cant come on.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? To help others and let them know what to do and what to not do on the server it happened to me once too. I want others to know the importance of the server and we also want more support for the server so if we all help we will have tons more players. That is why. I would also like to be able to become friends across the internet with great trustworthy people like all the people that support this and it is okay if you don’t.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? I will help the people how need help, I will help members, I will help crew members, I will help guests. Not meaning that guests are noobs.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Defiantly. I sometimes help guests even though I am not a helper same thing with members.

[Q6] Tell us about you? I am 12 and My real name is Jenna
I play games like Terraria and Minecraft and lots of others and I like to help others get better at doing certain things like gaming with me and I would love a bit of support for my application.

Thanks for reading- GamRedos
Please don’t steal my cupcakes.
I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!

1 Like

You should add more info, and there are also some grammar mistakes. (You’re my friend Gam but I can’t give you my support unless that is changed.)

1 Like

Gam, you need to work on your grammar and type more.
P.S.: The say of “noobs” isn’t really giving points at your favor.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with vanities and pun, you’re a good friend but the post you made is… Eh… Not on par with what should be expected. When you do however fix it up I’ll defiantly give you a plus one.

1 Like

A little more here and there and like ThePunisher stated the “noobs” portion should be reconsidered.
Also please work on your punctuations and please bold Question # 1.

1 Like

Sorry bout that I will fix whatever I can

o o
                                O

I do not know how to bold
XD

1 Like

[B] and by the end put it with a backslash before the b.

1 Like

[b ] text [/b ] without spaces

1 Like

You still need to add about A5 and 4.
A3 is on the minimum of the words amount you need for it.
You haven’t bolded the right places either, if you really
want to get this position then pay more attention to the application topic.

1 Like

Denied. You didn’t reach the needed support.
You will be able to create a new application in 1 week from yesterday ( I locked it last night)
Good luck in the future!

1 Like