[Denied] Gabby For Helper!

Hey guys!! Please consider me for Helper! :slight_smile:

[Q1] What is your in-game name? IGN is Gabby (from the title)

[Q2] How often are you on the server? I come on everyday for at least 2 hours or more.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? There are lots of people who I found hacking or using rude profanity. Even though Helpers can’t ban or kick, I would still like to enforce the rules in the server. :slight_smile:

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? I will. I already have been helping people who are members to become crew.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? I do. I know a lot about gaming even though I’m a girl. I can learn really easily any information (if its put in an easy way) XD

[Q6] Tell us about you? I am a girl gamer. I been with the server for a month now. I love this server! It has very nice Helpers, Mods, and funny Admins! Most staff already knows me on the server. Thanks for reading my post :smiley:

1 Like

Mhhhh You should be a helper you described yourself really good XD. you deserve it!

1 Like

I think you should probably make this longer I don’t think they accept this until it is longer but you do seem quite helpful on the server

I will give you my +1 after you make it longer though :slight_smile:

1 Like

i like it and ive seen u so +1(:

1 Like

I’d like to see you on as a helper +1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re helpful on the server, and you have a good personality. +1

1 Like

thanks guys! To The Aliens, Admins said I didnt need to make it long as long as I have all the info but thanks anyway!

1 Like

ok then I will give give you my +1 anyways good luck:)

1 Like

You are very helpful on the server and take critique well. +1 from me. (You didn’t have have to say you’re a girl, there are quite a few girls on here xD)

1 Like

lol like me!

1 Like

Thanks so much guys! i would probably have to wait 2 weeks for if i get accepted. I guess it worth the wait though :slight_smile:

Yea I don’t usually say I’m a girl gamer but some people think i’m a guy cause I wear a plant mask and armor. Just thought u guys should know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I hope you get this, you’d be great.

1 Like

3+ TO YOU FROM FIN ME!

1 Like

You can’t +3 xD

1 Like

it’s so funny chen thought i was a boy and was calling me bro all the time and then my helper app he notices: “you’re a GIRL?!”

1 Like

lol I think this is a great app gabby I have seen you on the server a lot so, +1 to ya!

1 Like

1+ again LOL. you detailed yourself pretty long
and in slow at reading.

1+ again LOL. you detailed yourself pretty long
and in slow at reading.

1 Like

someone said that i got accepted for helper. Is that true??

1 Like

No. You need to be in the testing phase first. Box will comment on here and say so. Then if you pass your tests you will become helper.

1 Like

only pop and box cn do tht

1 Like