[Denied] Dubzy's Helper Application

[Q1] My Character’s In-game Name Is $Dubzy$
[Q2] Everyday Starting from usually about 3:00 pm- 8:00 pm on week days and 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
[Q3] Because I can see a lot of people who struggle and need help, and I even taught my friend Ninjapup who is also very knowledgeable of information of Terraria
[Q4] Yes, and i will share my knowledge of Terraria and use it to help others
[Q5] I’ve played Terraria for 400 hrs and i know almost all little glitches and easter eggs and I like helping others
[Q6] Well. first off I’ve always been the nerd out of my friends and, Ninjapup the friend i play online with mostly who i know in real life, and we’ve completed our Warrior, Mage. Ranger and Summoner playthrough’s in under 3 weeks. We play games such as Borderlands, Counter Strike and Left 4 Dead 2. I like to share and always learn more knowledge about gaming, as I said I’m a nerd or tech savvy, and also i just love being social about people.

1 Like

I’ve not read your application because that’s not my job. However, I know who comes on the server and I know the ‘regulars’ from within the last couple of weeks. I know you’ve made a new account, but I still have the concern of:

1 Like

I have NEVER seen you on EVER so I’m not sure if I give you nuthin or -1

1 Like

Icy im $DJ_Al13nn$ just diff account

And ive actually played on this server for 3ish months over various accounts, take me word for it or dont, but just saying

1 Like

Are you sure you’ve been on the server for 3 weeks because I’ve only seen you for like 1 week or so? You should also put a space between each question to make it easier to read and you should’ve put more information on the questions to REALLY show how you handle situations and your personality.

1 Like

oh ok then you still get my -1 I’ve never seen you help as Any account

1 Like

Do you have any other user on the site?
Are you even a Crew member?

1 Like

It doesnt allow me to become a crew, and my other user on the site is DJAl13nn

1 Like

You weren’t receiving any support, so the application is now denied.
You may (if you wish) to open a new application in not less than 2 weeks from today.

1 Like