[Denied] Dr Tommy Helper App

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

My in game name is Dr Tommy

[Q2] How often are you on the server?

I’m on this sever everyday for around 7 hours sometimes.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

Because I love helping people, also and I’m a creative builder and sometime I build for member if they get into trouble becoming a crew. and ill answer any question that people throw at me.also know what it is like to have a question no one knows the answer to and I want to answer those sort of questions because it makes me feel good that I’ve helped someone out and I want to become a helper, so I’m able to do more good for the server. We all have that one thing that makes us happy, and to me that one thing have always been helping, assisting people in different kind of games and in real life aswell. . I love this server and I will stay on it for a long long time! I will maintain my helper role by attending the server regularly,

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Yes of course, whatever I am doing I will stop and answer the question and if need be I will tp to them and show them exactly what they want and have patience with them if they don’t understand. When playing this game and this sever surly of prioritize helping and answering questions

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

I always answer any question that people ask me even question that I don’t know I give it a try. I’ve also been familiarizing myself with the commands and rules of this server. I watch alot of terraria fact videos and other things to do with terraria. I learn new things about terraria every day

[Q6] Tell us about you?

My real name is Nathan I’m 21 years old just finish my second year at UNI I live in my own place I have a girlfriend, also I watch alot of TV and I watch any kind of stations or channels, such as Family Guy, Futurama, CSI Miami, and ETC… I’m a bright person not a terrible person I hate bully’s. I also really enjoy gaming and if you have any question about me feel free to add me in steam my name in steam is Cookie Monster.

That Concludes My Application I hope you like it.
Thanks for reading.
Dr Tommy

1 Like

I will check Tommy’s app when I get back home.

1 Like

Very small. Are you sure you put enough effort into that app? (Mine was much bigger, and I don’t think I’m getting far enough with it (ok, mine was maybe a bit too poetic))

1 Like

AstroSnail has said and I will just back him up, please add more to Q3, Q4, Q5 and a small improvement for your punctuation.
Remember that you applied several times too.

1 Like

Adding on to what punisher and astro have said, I found a few spelling mistakes and a lot of grammar and punctuation errors. If you’re 21 you should show that through your writing.

1 Like

kk thanks for the feed back ill fix it all up plus pun its been like couple of weeks since my last app got denied

1 Like

I know, but this is your third application if not fourth, you had lots of tries already so this one is going to be your last.

1 Like

I know i hope i past the test this time

1 Like