[Denied] Coach's Helper Application.

Okay so, I applied a while ago for Helper but I wasn’t active enough and stopped playing for like, over a month. But I’m going to be playing heaps more now. :slight_smile:

[colour=cyan]Requirements[/colour]
You must:
- Have been on the server for at least 1 week. Yes.
- No application made which has been denied within the last week. I haven’t made one in the last 2 months. :stuck_out_tongue:
- Not have any offences on record, including temp bans but not warnings. Not that I’m aware of.
- Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent). I believe I have, and use very good grammar.
- Have a Verified In-game account. Yes.
- Be mature. I believe I am very mature.
- Be willing to give up normal Crew stuff to help people. Definitely.
- Already help people on a daily basis and answer questions. Sure do.
- Have a good moral standing. Yes.

Format
[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Coach.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I try to be on as much as possible, which is mostly everyday ~2 hours during the week and ~5-7 hours on the weekend.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be Helper because I have had a lot of experience with helping people with Terraria and all. I would love to be able to use the new commands which will make it easier for me to help people in the first place. I also want to be able to show that I am capable of this rank and possibly higher in the future, and also wish to share this experience with many other friends in the server.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I definitely will, I get satisfaction in helping people and welcoming them to our community and everything and watching them become very familiar with the rules of the server. Whenever someone is in need I am ready to stop everything and help them in anyway necessary because I know that it will be my duty and not only because it is my job but because I want everyone to be equal and have the best experience possible while on this server.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes I do, as I may or may not have stated, I was once staff on an older server that has since shut down and I learnt a LOT in my experience with that and I will like to be able to do on here what I could on there. I have played Terraria for a long time so I have a very good knowledge of the game. :3

[Q6] Tell us about you?
Well, firstly, I am 14 years of age and have played Terraria on and off for the past two and half years and haven’t and won’t get sick of it because it is simply the best game. My favourite colours are lime green and purple. I am a very friendly and approachable person, anyone can talk to me about anything, anytime. I have a very good understanding of the server and forum rules and will always abide by them. I know what is right and what is wrong and try to teach that to the younger people around me. I used to do Karate before I got too busy with work. I have had my job for nearly a year and a half now and I love the people there. I am currently in grade 9. I live in Australia, Victoria. I go skiing and snowboarding quite often, it is probably my favourite sport. I have a good sense of humour and love joking around, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be serious, I can handle a lot of things and very rarely get angry. I hardly ever swear, I am very mature even though it may not seem like that. My favourite show is Adventure Time! I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and my real name is Brandon.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and learnt a bit from it.
Thanks~

[colour=lime]Current Supporters:[/colour]
~STHES
~Emtec
~G8runsc1976
~Dragonslayer
~Luchador211
~XxSlayerxXx
~shadow117

1 Like

A very good application indeed and one of the best I’ve ever seen. Maybe just a bit more detail on question 3 and 4, stretching it out and giving it a bit more detail. Other than that I see no problem what so ever. Hope you get to the testing phase and then on to helper :). +1.

1 Like

Thanks STS, is that a bit better?

1 Like

great application plus you are really nice +1 (how old are you by the way)

1 Like

Thanks~
It says that at the beginning of Q6 by the way.

1 Like

Perfect, nothing more to say other than I hope you get the position :).

1 Like

Thanks man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yah, I agree with every bit of this app, you get my +1 with out a doubt! I hope you get the position, you are perfect for it! Good luck!

1 Like

I don’t believe I have had a chance to meet you yet but thanks, I appreciate it!

1 Like

[b]+1[/b] VERY VERY good app! Tell the truth I’m astonished… It’s really good. I think you would make a very nice Helper :slight_smile: [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

Thanks. :3

1 Like

Coach, its Hello/Bob. Lol

1 Like

Oh haha, well good to see you on here.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

You are a awesome bro. You are very nice and helpful, Good luck. +1

1 Like

*Bump
I guess I have accumulated the 5 +1’s in the 2 weeks, does that mean I can follow on to the testing phase?
No rush~

1 Like

Brandon, your very kind and respectful friend to have. I hope you become “helper” because you know the basic rules of dark gaming. [colour=blue]+1[/colour]

1 Like

Thanks Slayer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t seen you help but It seem’s like u do so +1

1 Like

I don’t believe I have met you either but hopefully soon, see you there and thanks.

1 Like