[Denied] Ban Appeal Justin

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason; Your ban is either t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or advertising
[A1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4654

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
[A2] Yes, but in my case I don’t know all the rules but they should have warned me first, for violating.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
[A3] Yes and No, yes because they said I’m violating the rules, which i didn’t know all the rules, no because they didn’t give me a warning, instead banning me straight and it’s permanent ban, hope you understand I’m a player too.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
[A4] Because i will never repeat that hack again, as i say i will never repeat that again we all do need a second chance.

2 Likes

Failing to read the rules does not excuse breaking them. But you still intentionally broke the few rules that you did know?
And if you read the rules, you would know that bans for modified clients do not require warnings, not that most people would care to listen to any in the first place.

2 Likes

Quinci hear me out please, i have two accounts on that server. Justin_(mobile) and JBlast(pc). the main reason I’m using Justin_(cheat) because to get the loot from bosses without dying and give the loots to my main account (JBlast) i hope you know what i mean and after you ban Justin_(cheat) my other account JBlast(no cheat) have been banned too beacuz I’m using the same ip(address). Please unban me I’m only using cheat for good reason BUT I’M NOT GONNA USE THAT AGAIN and i will never rejoin my cheated account Justin_. Please I can’t really join my main account :(( (JBlast). I know made mistake it will not happen again i swear. As you can see after you ban my cheated account(Justin_)
. JBlast has never entered the server too cuz they’re my account so please heare me out IM NOT GONNA USE MY CHEATED ACCOUNT: as you can see at the RIGHT CORNER where you can build a house there’s a house named “JBlast’sLair” it’s mine so please unban me and let me play :(( I hope you read this before the server resets.

2 Likes

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.

2 Likes