[Denied] Ban appeal EXpender

Ban link : https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4648
2. Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I broke the rules knowingly…
3. Do you think the ban was fair?
Yes the ban was fair but I didn’t get a warning or anything, just straight up ban…
4. Why should we unban you? I will never gonna use that glitch again and play fair to the game. I might be using this account to only gather resources for my world.
Also I suggest that you should delete all the things on piggy bank before entering zombies for the glitch to become useless…

Banned by modified client just by using a bug?

1 Like

Didn’t see how it was reproducible as a straight out bug so simply thought it was a modified client. Still don’t see how it’s done to such an extent. Mobile? pc? Now it does seem more likely that it was an exploit given what you said in chat about the matter:

1 Like

So here’s how the bug works (works on mobile) while entering lobby, put the money through on the trash back to inventory back and forth. This works well if you do this more quickly. After this, there’s a chance that it will work. And if it works you should see the money through blinking in the trash bin… This is more like a phantom item glitch. After It worked you should drag the money through to the inventory and quickly use it. And there you go, you can finally use the items on it…
But the Items on money through will also blink after you use it…

Idk but the higher the ping, the higher the chance it will work…

Clearly this is a bug…

1 Like

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.

1 Like