[Denied] Ban appeal (and potential bug)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link: I cant find my ban link (maybe its due to me playing on mobile)
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly: I didnt break the rules knowingly/on purpose, I did not use any client hacks, the survival side didnt clear my inventory when i entered
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair?: I think the ban was fair, since i did get carried away with the items and helped down one of the bosses (eoc)
[Q4] Why should we unban you? : I can provide information on the bug and help patch it, i also promise to never use it again

basic info about the bug:
After register, i went to the items side to get items (fishron mount, dcu, vamp knives, vortex armor, etc. Then i went to the survival side, the server did not clear my inventory, allowing me all the items. I played with the items a bit (helped defeat eoc, nothing else), and then decided to try to find what caused the bug so i could report it, then i got banned.
The bug could have been caused by bad wifi, or maybe its just mobile terraria freaking out

There is another bug which allows mobile clients to break blocks without the blocks being replaced, allowing players to forbidden/inaccessible places

acc: Rz

3 Likes

You aren’t supposed to make multiple accounts (one account per person, section 7 #1 Multiple Accounts) so two appeals is not necessary. And even if multiple account were allowed, you would still be held responsible for the rules regardless of the account you were using.
This appeal and your other one are quite conflicting. Can you decide on which you are going to go with?

3 Likes

Im fine with my computer account removed/deleted (as long as i can use my mobile account on my computer as well)

3 Likes

You made two threads/appeals, one for each account of yours. However, multiple accounts are not allowed and would not change your accountability with following the rules (or in your case, breaking them). Of these two responses, what are you going to follow through with in order to appeal this ban? As of now you seem to wrongly believe your ban was deserved AND undeserved because you made two accounts (which is against the rules) and decided to break the rules on one of them.

[quote=Rz][Q1] Provide the Ban link : Dark Gaming
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?: i did not break any rules on this account, my mobile account got banned recently and apparently that also affected my pc account
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason. : i dont think this ban is fair, since i did nothing wrong on this account
[Q4] Why should we unban you? : because i have done nothing wrong on this account (and have already promised to never exploit bugs on my mobile account ban appeal)[/quote]

[quote=Rz][Q1] Provide the Ban link: I cant find my ban link (maybe its due to me playing on mobile)
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly: I didnt break the rules knowingly/on purpose, I did not use any client hacks, the survival side didnt clear my inventory when i entered
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair?: I think the ban was fair, since i did get carried away with the items and helped down one of the bosses (eoc)
[Q4] Why should we unban you? : I can provide information on the bug and help patch it, i also promise to never use it again

basic info about the bug:
After register, i went to the items side to get items (fishron mount, dcu, vamp knives, vortex armor, etc. Then i went to the survival side, the server did not clear my inventory, allowing me all the items. I played with the items a bit (helped defeat eoc, nothing else), and then decided to try to find what caused the bug so i could report it, then i got banned.
The bug could have been caused by bad wifi, or maybe its just mobile terraria freaking out

There is another bug which allows mobile clients to break blocks without the blocks being replaced, allowing players to forbidden/inaccessible places

acc: Rz[/quote]

This is not how a ban nor an appeal works.

3 Likes

I feel i was rightly banned on mobile because i cheated on that account. I dont feel rightly banned on my pc account because i have done nothing wrong with that account

3 Likes

You still are responsible for breaking the rules, regardless of what account you are using

3 Likes