[Denied] AwesomeFM Helper Application :)

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Awesomator0 but I also use AwesomeFM.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I’m on the server a couple oh hrs most days except weekend which I may be on a little bit but not much.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I would love to become helper because I really like helping people and I want to strive to do the best I can at all times. I also know what it is like to have a question no one knows the answer to and I want to answer those sort of questions because it makes me feel good that I’ve helped someone out.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes of course, whatever I am doing I will stop and answer the question and if need be I will tp to them and show them exactly what they want and have patience with them if they don’t understand.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I believe I have lots of knowledge of Terraria and can answer most or even all of the questions put to me in great detail and as I said before with a lot of patience until they are satisfied.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

I am a 12 yr old boy (probably shouldn’t have told you that) in year 7 and I have a very strict mum (crazy strict). I love to play video games like terraria and minecraft and I won’t list them all but there’s a lot. I also love playing sport and I’m very tall for my age. I just graduated from primary school and won the dux award getting $100 yay! Going towards an iPhone. I also play guitar but I’m not that good (yet). I’m also not going to be on next week at all because I have yr7 camp which I’m really looking forward to. Oh and there’s one last thing, I am really Awesome!

1 Like

Maybe just proofread this a bit. Add some spacing in between your questions and use BBCode. [quote=popstafreas]
Format Requirements
In order to set a standard for Helper Applications to make sure they look presentable, the format requirements are here to do just that - they are required.
You must:

• Provide one line of space between each question
  • bold each question put in the application using [notag]bold[/notag]
  • Put the answer to each question on a new line under the question [/quote]

I haven’t been on the server much so I can’t say that I’ve seen you help but hopefully you do. Also, don’t tell people to look at your application; it’s their choice. Good luck.

1 Like

Thx I’ll fix it

fixed!

1 Like

AwesomeFM31 Please do place [ b] and [ /b] between the questions.
Ex. [ b] Q1[ /b] without spaces (Q1) and Place the answers in another line

+EDIT

Thanks for fixing the App. +1 for Learning <–Lol

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1
I have noticed that you’ve been assisting people on the server and its nice to have a friendly player willing to help out. I appreciate your efforts.

+1
I have noticed that you’ve been assisting people on the server and its nice to have a friendly player willing to help out. I appreciate your efforts.

+1

+1

+1

1 Like

thx for that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 + 1+1 + 1+1 + 1+1 + 1+1 + 1+1 + 1 cuz ur cool

1 Like

thanks Wubz! :slight_smile: now all together thats +14 yay!

1 Like

+1 for sure, your very nice and kind towards me and others. As well i see you trying your best to help alot

1 Like

Thanks Mr, your da best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 your a nice person and your fun to play terraria with so good luck :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the final +1 i need! :slight_smile:

1 Like

deffinetely you are should be a very good helper +1

1 Like

Thankyou Lochie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

np

1 Like

I see that you got 6 +1’s.
You will enter now to testing phase. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thankyou Pun!

1 Like

This app is now denied due to the applicant being banned. Read what I said on the appeal for details.

1 Like