[Denied] Arcaintra For Helper.

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
I am The Archangel, The Holy, The Purple Angel of Law, I am Arcaintra!

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalizations<<<<Y’all spelled this wrong, I fixed it on mine)
Central like 12-12 right now because I’m off work for a bit, but I go back on Monday so I will be on from 6pm-12 after that.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I actually REALLY like this server, i even advertise it to friends and on steam! I want to be a helper because I want to keep it a good server with amazing people! I think the staff is one reason that the server is as good as it is and nothing is as refreshing as new blood! So I want to do everything I can to keep it the Ultimate Server! Also I’m on a holy mission from /i, but that’s another subject.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I already do, ask about me son! you need to find something? I don’t tell you where it’s at! I TP to you and take you there and SHOOT the damn chest so there is no confusion! #swagg, you want items but you can’t get them? ill pray to /i and my god will answer my prayer, in return ill tell you about registering so you can also pray to /i, I love to help other people build! Are you 12? do you have trouble focusing on chat after you ask a question? that’s fine! /slap then answer! it’s an attention grabber! and always remember to tell people join join join!!!

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, but I guess you’ll find that out during the test phase ;*
FAQ
Q; I cant build
A; you need to go to sandbox, if you’re not a member you will have to salvage what is there or bring in your own blocks, if you join you can /i in any item you want, but as a member/guest you can only build in Sandbox, join crew and you can build any where that’s not protected!
Q; where is/are;
A; Health stones/flowers/mancrystals at purple chest in spawn, weapons, ammo, gear, acc, pets, etc, /warp shop
Q; how do i join
A; /register password /login password
Q; It says im already registered?
A; your name has been taken/is to common, make a new character and register.
Q; to become crew
A; Do you play on steam?
Yes; https://dark-gaming.com/thread/how-to-verify-step-by-step.26
No; Save up 150k DP or buy it with creds
Q; What are DP?
A; Trading Currency

I could do this for hours.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I don’t really like personal questions so I’ll keep this short, simple, and sweet. I don’t get agitated, I don’t get mad, I’m 23 with 9 younger siblings the oldest just turned 18, I’m used to a know how to deal with little kids. Because of that I’m exceedingly good at giving the most help, with as little un-needed information and direction as possible. I live by many mottos, one being; Simple works best, don’t over complicate things and your life will be better. Also my gut instinct is on 10! I like building functional things with complicated wireing systems and layers of functions. , if it doesn’t make you mad when you’re building it, it isn’t good enough. If it doesnt do any thing but sit there, it isn’
t worth the time. I’m still a kid at heart, I dont like talking about myself, please don’t ask for me this is the interwebs. Oh I guess I’m a nerd I play yugioh still and spider-man is my favorite super hero and im mad they made an AntMan movie before Deadpool and im mad the cant find 1 spider-man and im mad the Disney owns Marvel and DC and hasnt done any cross overs and Im mad that DC marvel isnt owned by people the really care about it any more. … ok so there thats enough i think lol

1 Like

you came onto the server Asking for +1’s and your helper application should be formal and if you don’t know what that is a little definition for you “done in accordance with convention or etiquette; suitable for or constituting an official or important occasion” or “officially sanctioned or recognized”
Also im not giving a +1 if you cant tell,

also this was in the “must have” list “Be mature” so you should’ve been a bit formal in the app.

PS. you’re good and a’l and im not targeting you but good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

I wasn’t asking for +1 i was letting people who know me, know my app was in, also what is an application if not a presentation of yourself? And officially, panda, My app meets all requirements of the helper application standard, making it formal. Also I’m not applying for an political office, I’m apply to a place where you need to have good people skills, something some people don’t know how to exhibit and end up sounding like robits (Zoidberg ftw). Thanks for all the time you give me in your thoughts though :slight_smile: Blessed day sweet child.

2 Likes

lawl I looked at that and thought “sweet child” was very nice so +1 also you did say

“guys my helper app is up, go look and +1” so don’t try tht card.

PS again im not targeting you but please add more to Q4 and Q5 plz I fan (SDM reference)

2 Likes

Yes a little more on Q4 and Q5, but all in all a pretty good app. I will hold my +1 for but will look forward to the updated version.

2 Likes

generalisations is not spelt incorrectly.

2 Likes

lol i guess I was just raised to spell it with a Z :stuck_out_tongue: but that’s all you have to say Rofle :,(

2 Likes

Very good app, also I have seen you help many new players.
Best of luck!
+1

2 Likes

A interesting app and I have also seen you helping out. +1

2 Likes

If you want to make it more formal, try removing the “HERE HERE +1” from your title. That just makes you sound desperate. I think that’s partially what fuzzy was hinting at. Gl with helper though.

2 Likes

It was a inside joke to fuzzy pandy

2 Likes

Okay? I’m still telling you to do so. If you put something like that in your title, it doesn’t look professional.

2 Likes

Ok sorry about that, I can’t edit the title though, sorry.

2 Likes

+1
Why?
I believe Arcaintra has the ability and the know-how in regards to being a designated Helper. He’s constantly been the one name I’ve seen most in chat, answering questions when needed and helping out more than what’s necessary. They take the confusion out of the game and give you a warm, comfortable hand to hold. I feel that Arcaintra has honestly proven his worth of the Helper status in-game, be it assisting, guiding or just plain having a hilarious moment, he knows how to run the game to it’s potential (even if he needs a bit of help building sometimes :P) and bring people in together as a whole. As a Family. <3
He’s basically like the Brother you’ve always wanted.

2 Likes

1+ very nice and freindly plays on server everytime im on and never gets mad and always help

2 Likes

Arcaintra has been banned for blocks placement in a location that doesn’t belongs to him/her,
therefor the application is denied.
If you will decide to open a ban appeal you will need to restart the process.
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/1334

2 Likes