[Denied] Applying... Again...

Thread can be closed now, real life goes first.

2 Likes

You need to add a space before you answer each question. I have found more than 24 errors in this application and I would like you to take the time to fix them.
I’m quite sure that you help on the server which is good. Just improve your application and don’t let that “leaving forever” and “please ban me” stuff happen again.
One last thing, you seem very eager to apply for the moderator position and I think that with time you might be able to do a fair job. However, rushing it will get you nowhere.
I am not giving you my +1 until you fix your errors and until I see that it would be right.Good luck.

2 Likes

I agree with tip, fix the errors and such and you’ve got my support.

2 Likes

https://dark-gaming.com/thread/antasma-is-leaving-forever.1113

2 Likes

Quick off-topic: Bill, Antasma has changed his mind. He is back and this time he is not gonna do something stupid like making a thread like that he has said.

On Topic: +1 Zanto has proved helpful in many ways and I think he deserves this position again, he is also a great friend and I know he will be a good Helper :slight_smile: +1

2 Likes

I will leave this server, i will give my attributions to another person.Please help her.
I will give you my +1.Succes Antasma, you richly deverse.

Bye guys, and have a nice life !

2 Likes

BUMP!

2 Likes

if i could they i would do this sorry for spam but +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 but unfortionatly i cant best if luck your friend sammy +1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

BUMP!

2 Likes

On Q3 you talk way to much about another server and protecting this one from grief. Your job would be Helper not moderator. Again you don’t need to worry about law and order(For mods and admins). We don’t care about being an admin on another server, that server as you said sounds pretty bad so for all we know someone could get admin in a day. Improve on your grammar a bit also(things like “i” ). Also some sentences are worded bad: [quote=Zanto]Yes, i can tell them how they get the crew rank and i can tell them where they get items and a lot of other questions![/quote]. Please fix these mistakes and the mistakes said by Donuts if you want to be considered.

2 Likes

Close this thread, i have a real life and it has to go first now. I better be a inactive member than a inactive staff rank. I also miss zues and without him its not the same.

2 Likes