[Denied] Apply for Helper

[Q1] What is your in-game name? WubbidyWubz

[Q2] How often are you on the server? 5-10 times a day

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? Because I help people alot and it is one rank closer to moderator and I want to show people i am a nice person who can help others

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes i will answer any question that comes to me or help anyone who needs help finding something and I have already helped someone (The Builder) by giving him 2 stacks of wood that he needed for some reason

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? I have a knowledge of most things in Terraria even though I have only had it for 2 weeks. I watch alot of terraria fact videos and other things to do with terraria. I learn new things about terraria every day

[Q6] Tell us about you? I am a nice funny person who plays Terraria (who wouldn’t) and I play pokemon in my spare time. Also i am helpful funny nice and kind to others except if they are being mean and always shouting in caps then i will warn them 5 times before i tell someone

2 Likes

“Joined May 24”. That means u been on DG for 2 days bro. 5 more to go. Use the format or you won’t become helper at all

2 Likes

You have also only been registered on the server that long (2 days), which means you are not entitled to an application Moderation until the 2nd June. You also need to follow the format provided here.
An example of a good Helper application that follows these specifications can be found here.

I wish you good luck as I will have no further interference in this application.

2 Likes

And Dragonslayer clarified that.

[quote=Dragonslayer]“Joined May 24”. That means u been on DG for 2 days bro. 5 more to go. Use the format or you won’t become helper [b]at all[/b]
[/quote]

2 Likes

-1 for me he said he hates me for killing ducks

2 Likes
  1. Please refrain from being immature. And General, stop causing trouble on the server, that is not your job.
  2. Votes that are based on your own personal opinion of a person do not count for anything.
  3. WubbidyWubz, try to explain in depth each of your answers to each question. You may take another application as an example but you may not copy from said application. [u] Example Application. [/u]
2 Likes

1+ From me he is helping loads of people i thought i already 1+ed this but i didnt so sorry if im late but u deserve this

1 +
1 +

2 Likes

:smiley: thanks dude

2 Likes

Well, Now that you’ve used the format and it’s longer and better I [b]+1[/b] dis app :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay 2 +1’s

2 Likes

good app i’ve seen you help +1 now thats 3

2 Likes

yay 3 +1’s a appreciate it guys

2 Likes

I wish you great luck on getting helper.
[color=red][b]
+1

Now you have +5’s.
[/color][/b]

2 Likes

Ill give him a +1 preety good format and he helps a lot.

2 Likes

Please keep in mind that you actually need a reason for your +1s.

2 Likes

i did i said he helps alot and i have seen him help othere alot as well

but if i did not then i am sorry and i will keep that in mind

2 Likes

I do not mean you but this was generally a reminder to everyone.

2 Likes

Oh ma gah 5 +1’s

2 Likes

Forwarding to testing phase.

2 Likes

woop woop

2 Likes