[Denied] Application for helper:

What is your in-game name?
My in game name is Fruit Juician. I chose this name because at the time I made this account I was drinking fruit juice.

How often are you on the server?
I am on the server 3-4 hours a day on holidays and at least 1 hour on school days. I would be on more on school days but I am in excelled program and I have A LOT of homework. My time zone is time zone (utc-05:00).

Why do you want to be a Helper?
I would love to be a helper not for the status but so I can help people. A has a couple of helpers help me when I was new to the server. I learned a lot from them and I would like to share those things with guests and members alike. I really like to help and love the server so I will just keep learning new things to share with people.

Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Whenever anyone needs help I’m there. Here is a scenario: Say that i’m in the middle of pvping and someone is trying to figure out where the best kind of armor is. I would stop right there and not care if I was killed, I would help that player find what they need because that’s what helpers do.

Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, I believe that I have sufficient knowledge to put up o many questions. I have a sister that loves this server as much as I do but just doesn’t play as much. She has had problems finding things not just in chests but around the server. I have always helped her find what she needs. I know where the mob arena is, the boss arena, and all the different sandboxes. I also know where things are in the chests and the command /item (item name, quantity).

Tell us about you?
I am 15 years old and live in Georgia. I love gaming and since I have discovered Terraria there’s not a day I haven’t played. I love pvping! I used to play mine craft so I am very familiar to the controls. I just like Terraria better because it has more aspects and is just overall more fun. I have 1 dog and 2 cats. My dog is a pom chi, (Pomeranian-shih tzu), so if I am away from the keyboard its most likely because I’m taking him out to go pee. My sister is 13 and plays on the server with me. Her in game name is Bob. I am very mature and know the rules of the server. I am in an accelerated program, magnet and S.T.E.M, so that’s why I’m not on the server as much as other people are.

Thanks for reading!-Fruit Juician
P.S- I sorry the questions aren’t in bold, I just couldn’t figure out how to do it. Sorry!

1 Like

You dont meet a requirement, application denied.

1 Like