Decrease boss buff timers of mechanical bosses and above by a third of a day

Too much time is spent waiting for mechs. It’s good that everyone is able to prepare but there comes a point where most of the players are already really prepped up, aside from a few missing rare items from travelling merchants or weather-related events (cough cough forbidden fragments,) and are doing nothing other than fishing for a while. As a result it does get somewhat boring during periods like these.

To clarify, Queen Slime is pre-mech and her hp is already fine as it is. Some people will probably ask about this.

Yeah, but i have a question, on which time this will happen? I mean, i may be kinda dumb and i need the specific time to understand when are going to happen the debuff.

5 Likes

You may refer to this:

So that means if the mechs are nerfed at 21:00 UTC Monday, this new suggestion would make it so that mechs are instead nerfed at 13:00 UTC Monday.

6 Likes

Interesting, because the boss debuff always occurs on like 10pm here, and i were going to suggest to be on the 12am EST the debuff.

6 Likes

The boss timers are kinda like a boon and a curse at the same time
(As of how we are experiencing in survival rn) it’s more like a curse
Because sometimes when there’s less stuff to quarrel everyone is geared up neatly.(relating to current survival situation)

5 Likes

Why do you wait less time for EoL then Plantero if EoL is post Plantero?

5 Likes

If I had to guess, maybe it’s so that EoL is already nerfed past default difficulty by the time Plantera is beaten.

Not only that, there’s cases when Plantera is beaten early…

4 Likes

But that is the timer for how long it takes before you can fight a boss after the reset right?

5 Likes

nah its a timer for how long you have to wait until a boss is at normal master mode difficulty

5 Likes