Daytonah calling “zan” a f***king dumbsh**” for ruining a daytime EoL fight

[1] Members name.
Daytonah

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
Yeah, the player was offended but still, it is not right to grief others.

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
Survival

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

1:27 UTC

3 Likes

For those that read this, yes I am the person in this said report. But I would like to add some context on why I snapped like this

We are doing daytime EoL and we wanted Arkly to do it on his own so that we can get the terraparisma easier since he has really good experience with said boss. Unfortunately alot of people interupted EoL and Zan eventually came in and interupted trying to fight the boss and help Arkly, which got both killed and most of the server and npcs killed. (At least thats what the feed says but I wasnt watching.)

Now please understand that I do have anger issues in game and tend to have a fit when something does not happen according to plan.

I did apologize to Zan for my horrendous language and I tried to calm myself down. And the report got made so I think I had to say something just incase this does get me banned. Thank you for reading this and understanding.

6 Likes

I know that, I was there, and I saw you apologize after I made the report, I just put this out there because, even if I do not feel like it would be fair, the rules were broke and I reported. I apologize if I was too quick to report, but I have seen someone else get reported and banned for similar reasons, so I thought this was (in my logic) allowed.

3 Likes

I would advise you not to swear anymore @Daytonah. If you are angry it is a good practice to leave the game for some time to calm down.

3 Likes