DarkPanel

Although I already mentioned this in the Clan Beta thread. The DarkPanel (DTP) is under development. But while I am doing so, I would like to know what “widgets” you want to be available on the dashboard. For example:

• A shoutbox with customisable amount of shouts shown
  • Players on the Terraria server
  • Players online on the website

As you can see, I don’t have many ideas… so please help :slight_smile:

So as I was saying. The aim of the DarkPanel is for it to be fully customisable, through color, order and display (almost). The first use will be Clans which is under-development after the design is finished.

4 Likes

how about you make ranks? Ranks on the server

3 Likes

Yes, that is after Clans.

4 Likes

rofl dont forget my boost for knowing ahead

3 Likes

@MistMan - What?

Bug Fix
An issue was fixed with verifying your account regarding:

• Trying to verify without Terraria on your steam account
  • Trying to verify without any games on your steam account or your profile being private
    Which caused people to see a blank DTP screen.
4 Likes

it tells me that i have already linked my account, yet im only “member” rank in game, not crew.

3 Likes

Mist wanted Helper rank like almost 2 moths ago

3 Likes

Design Update
Slow but steady progress. Just finishing off the top-bar and drop-down navigation design. After that is the Clan Page design and then finally the Clan functionality.

4 Likes

when will it be complete?

3 Likes

In a while. Haven’t done that much in terms of content : DarkPanel (Static Html page)

Clans will most likely be done next Weekend.

4 Likes

can you make players who are in clans like “crew”, as in can build and stuff, incase they get glitches like me where i didn’t get “crew” rank?

3 Likes

No. You need to be Crew to join a clan in the first place.

The server is now running Statistics. It might have bugs, but I can at least analyse what data is usable and whether or not its current state is viable for the DarkPanel’s Ranks.

A quick status update:
The statistics plugin, now running, will track: the amount of time spent on the server, the amount of kills, deaths, mobkills and bosskills. All those listed will be used in a currency of DarkPoints. The conversion of the data to points will vary based on your rank, type of kills. This means 1 mob kill != 1 boss kill, in terms of points. Of course, a boss kill takes longer and you will generally have less boss kills than mob kills.

4 Likes