Dark-Gaming Server 2?

I have been thinking, that everything is getting way to crowded in the server. That includes so many new members, plus so many creations they are building. I just thought that you should make a second server for dark-gaming, which some helpers will be on there(people that just got helper) and some more experienced ones on the main(that have been helper one than a week. Also some mods can drop by.

I do not expect you to agree to this just think of it as an idea.
                                                                                    Thanks! Legoman
1 Like

Good idea but I don’t believe anybody would be able to host it

1 Like

Oh yeah. Couldn’t like butt or box host or something?

1 Like

Doubt it, and I think everyone would just end up going onto one server. If it was equally divided I think it would be too empty.

1 Like

ok maybe in the future if we get to many people on the server…

1 Like

We have lots, it’s just that not all of them are on at the same time.

1 Like

I know but once we get a lot of people on the server, then it wont be just 10 people on each hour, it will be 50 people on which will cause lag, a lot of spam, arguments, and a lot of questions helper wouldn’t be able to handle at the same time. Also there would so many buildings and more being built the world would be full.

1 Like

yeah this server is quite crowded

1 Like

the world is already almost full with buildings

1 Like

DragonSlayer you are literally everywhere!!!

1 Like

yup u literally say that every time i turn around.

1 Like

Okay posts don’t matter so I ask you nicely to stop posting on old threads just for more posts on your record. thanks!

1 Like

im not, pete is trying to post a lot cuz he thinks that then he’ll become a member(not new)

1 Like

I didnt know this was an old thread

1 Like

not really mar 10

1 Like

I know but like ones that have slipped away already… sorry not tryin to be mean

1 Like

it has?

ur not mean. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah Lego is right, please leave all of the threads that are atleast 2 days old alone.

1 Like

fine…

1 Like

okay bro!

1 Like