Dark Harvest nerf/change

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
Dark Harvest

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Reduce it’s base damage significantly

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
The weapon doesn’t seem to be working as intended. When the weapon functions properly it seems decently balanced, however when I tested this with crane it was different. The weapon was consistently multihitting really rapidly making one single swing hit about 4 times, and sometimes the weapon would visually bug where you couldn’t even see the swing happening, yet damage occurred. The weapon doesn’t seem to function as intended, with it sometimes being balanced and othertimes just flat out out-damaging every other close range option by a mile.

[Anything else you would like to note]
I don’t see how the pvpmanager can fix this weapon, so the nerf I’m suggesting is really just a temporary fix until this weapon can somehow function consistently normal. Other players have also told me the experienced the same issues as above, and I confirmed that it’s not ping related since crane and I have some of the lowest and most stable ping on the server.

This will probably be fixed when the server updates to 1.4.2

3 Likes

I cannot get this bug to duplicate so I’m assuming it’s either a mobile related bug or something different altogether.

3 Likes