i never knew that the bg was a ton of trees till tat question about icons i made once.
Sussus amogus
Uhm Tejdxa always has been, what you mean
It’s a joke referring to his in-game name Neverbeen
Oh his in-game nickname Neverbeen. K thanks

my god yes, its very accurate
i know thats a seagull, but i still genuinely laughed at that for some reason
I’m too stupid to understand the difference between seagull and cranes so-
But did you forget that alting exists?
Why do I always get so many likes on my memes- they aren’t even funny
i mean, its not like people wont like it, for people like yems, me or others
Peach
(they are orange to red) rank player joins PVP: me with plum (they are blue) rank: * equips in vanity slot a wedding dress ona male character
Graphic description of me trying to understand at least the 50% of posts in this thread

Yeah
Lol why
When help is not accepted…
[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/65793
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I don’t know if it was knowingly but I think it’s not because I learned that trying to help is good. Also there was no rule stating that help is forbidden.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason why.
No, because everywhere it’s said that helping others is good and no rules are against helping as said on Q2.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
If you unban me I will behave better because your server has the unique pvp balance and many other unique stuff you do not find on any other server.
Shall I be more demonic after the ban bc help is ‘bad’ and was the ban reason?
(This ban appeal is NOT appealing an existing ban! So please don’t reprimand me for miscategorizing it)
Hah. Ahahah.
On the topic of miscategorized “”““ban appeals””“”, here’s mine.


