Crafting a broken zenith is better than crafting a normal zenith

Unless you have not unlocked the goblin tinker, or crafted a legendary zenith, this strategy will work for you.

The price of reforging increases/decreases when your sword has a worse/better reforge, reforging a legendary zenith would cost more than reforging a broken zenith, so if you crafted a zenith that isn’t legendary, having it crafted broken would be better than any other prefix.

4 Likes

but if you craft a legendary/godly zenith you will never need to reforge them, so this means you will keep more money and time.

stonks

3 Likes

What if you do not get a favorable prefix in the next reforge or the one after that?

I see where this argument is coming from, but it does not account for the success rate of subsequent reforges.

Something like this can happen:

Broken to Demonic to Demonic to Ruthless to Godly to Legendary

Godly to Legendary

4 Likes

That could happen either way, getting a worse modifier initially wouldn’t affect it?

3 Likes

Nom No, the initial modifier has no bearing on what the next modifier will be when you do a reforge.

4 Likes

i agree completely

3 Likes

When you type “m” instead of of “,”

3 Likes

Not exactly sure what you’re saying, are you agreeing with me? The modifier doesn’t affect the next one, so getting a broken one is better (than no modifier).

3 Likes

I thought the question was whether the initial modifier affects the probability of getting another one when you reforge - the answer to that being no.
If this is a statement, then you’ve accidentally placed a question mark there.

Regardless of how cheap the initial reforge is, you cannot guarantee its success, so you can’t objectively say that it is generally better to initially get a bad modifier.

3 Likes

Very true, this argument has a lot based off of rng, but that initial reforge (that first one) is ALWAYS there, unless you crafted a legendary one, if it’s broken it will be less.

3 Likes

The fact that it is on guides is quite questionable.

I would move it but maybe you have your reasons on keeping it on a Guide. They are usually long but this one is snappy, so i would say it belongs on #off-topic

2 Likes

why did you 11 day bump, this post is dead

3 Likes

Sorry, i just thought that it was relevant to mention.

2 Likes

It wasnt really soly, but i changed it, now you can die peacefully

3 Likes