Covek's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: https: / /ban.dark-gaming.com/ - 1

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
When i logged in i decided that im not gonna read the rules because it’s a “waste of time” so i skiped it. I have sworn a lot in the server.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think that my ban was fair. I have broke the rules multiple multiple times and i think i deserved it.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
The first reason is that i really love the server and think it’s really fun and i really love the design. I would love to return to having much fun.the second reason is that i acctualy met so much good friends that have helped me trough the gamplay and made it so much more fun! I really dont wanna just dissapear from the server like nothing happened. I didn’t even get to say goodbye to them and like many friends in my life, i dont wanna just let them down like that. I know i have made a big mistake and i take all the responsibility. I deeply apologize for my bad actions and behavior. I promise i will not make the same mistake again and i will be better than before. Thank you.

3 Likes

You need to follow the format. Provide your ban link as your answer to Q1. If you don’t have it, you can get it by attempting to rejoin the server, where it should show up as the ban reason formatted as ban.dark-gaming.com/(number). Edit that link into your appeal in place of:

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.