Coolmen4302's helper application

**Q1. What is your in-game name?
coolmen4302

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
Every other day. mainly because I can’t get on every day due to me having a phone that I can play on. But on the days that I am on I use a computer.10:00am to 7:00pm

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
Because I really like these people and I really want to help them. I’m already doing that but I want people to know that I can help them.

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I think it is important for everyone’s question to be answered. No one should be left out.

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, I have been playing this game for over 7 years, and I’ve been on this server for over a month.

By the way I’m sorry for not bolding the questions I wrote this on my phone so it’s hard to find bolding on here.

Q6. Tell us about yourself?
I am a very imaginative person. With great skills in programming, science, and math.

4 Likes

Maybe a bit more on question everything… Also it would be nice to establish a good reputation before making an app… But once i’ve seen you and notice you can help, you can have my +1

But I’ve seen good reasons :)_

4 Likes

Honestly I’ve never really seen you help/ stand out, but I know you’re a respectable player. If I see you helping out a bit more and if you flesh out your app a bit more I’d be more than happy to give you my +1 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ive seen you help people a lot and i think you should be rewarded for it.you get my +1 :grinning:he even gave me a terrarian when i was starting off and if i need more help i go to him for it and he helps without question.

4 Likes
  1. The point of a helper is to make the server a better place by reporting people who are not following the rules and answering questions. Throughout the entire time I’ve known you, you’ve never answered people’s questions nor warn or report people. Plus, giving people stuff in survival is a kind act, but does not actually help the server, and therefore does not help your situation. If you have answered a question, it was that one time you told someone how to do some command. This makes no benefit to the server if you become a helper.

2. I’ve seen you be a tiny bit disrespectful to other helpers and other people in general. You also once asked Harm to +1 your application, and this is simply a bad gesture.

3. Most of the time, either me, harm, astraea, suplerbz, or some other person is doing most of the work. This does not mean that you don’t have to answer a question. Who knows, you might even be a better helper than us, but almost all of the time you never show it.

4. -1

3 Likes

Coming off a bit strong there, yems.
Yes, helping + reporting is important but you can’t demerit his entire app because you haven’t happened to see him report anyone. Also, if you, crane, astra and supler is doing all the work then yeah I don’t think it’s too important for him to be helping out. Madeira does this all the time and frankly it’s fine. Why get caught up in someone’s work? Also I’ve been lurking on Phase and I am pleased to say that questions don’t go unanswered when coolmen is on (mostly anyway). There are definitely areas that need to be improved in general for him, but I feel like your personal opinion was slightly biased against him - hopefully not over a quarrel.

4 Likes

Not over any quarrel or anything, ok yes I was a bit strong there when I shouldn’t have been, but it’s mostly the fact that coolmen does not really do the job of a helper.

3 Likes