Coolmen4302's helper application #2

Q1. What is your in-game name?

coolmen4302

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)

im on from 10:00am -7:00pm Central Daylight Time

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?

i want to be a helper because i feel the need to help others. see i’m a curious person and whenever i have the information that someone needs i like to give it it them. i usually don’t see a lot of people helping others a lot so i want to be one of those people they can call on.so their questions gets answered.

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

yes i find knowledge very important to have.

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

yes i have been on this server for about a year now so i know most things,and if i don’t know the answer to the question i will go to the area they are in look for what it is that they need and try to satisfy their needs.

Q6. Tell us about yourself?

i am a fun loving, knowledge seeking type of person i live in a urban area, with my mom and my 2 sisters, i cook for them a lot and usually we get along, i have a good lot of knowledge in science,chemistry, math, and coding. i like school and don’t have a lot of friends. i’m a little weird at times cause i have to have some medicine otherwise i act as if i’m a different person. i have a couple of cousins that i consider as my family because i enjoy playing with them a lot. we don’t live together they live with my moms daughter her name is sap and her husband. they have a shiatsu dog who’s name is Diego. my mom also bought us a dog who is a shiatsu too, his name is lucky. sap and her kids who’s names are Adrian and joejoe and jahallyah comes over almost every day, then they go home at night. on the days that they’re not here i cook for my mom and my sisters.(i don’t cook in the days that sap and her kids are here because sap cooks)

i am 13 years old, i usually have stuff to do such as work, cook ,or just school. but the days that i find the time to play i do, usually i resort to dark gaming cause i have the most fun there.but the funny thing about me is i like to cook but i despise eating. my life is nowhere near peaceful actually. so not long ago about 7 months ago i fractured my jaw and something was stuck in my right jaw and if it went 1 mm deeper (mm =milometer) i would of died.this happened because i was on a bike and i crashed into someone and i landed face first on to the handle bar. when it happened i was as confused as you are was at what i did so instead of crying like a normal person i got up and was fine.but anyways i’m healed now and perfectly fine.also my teeth aren’t straight so i have to wear braces.

7 Likes