Confession (NOT a ban appeal)

One day my brother told me about a game called terraria. It looked fun so I wanted to download it but when I saw it had to be brought from google playstore I thought of pirating the game but I wanted to download a mod apk of the game and I did. I believe the version was like 1.4.2.4. After downloading the game I had fun playing it with a mod menu and legemitly.
I was like 11 that time and now 12. I was wondering if the mod menu would work on servers! One of the servers I knew was dark-gaming because of an command had unlocked all of the items for an journey mode character. I joined that server and I saw a game called zombie and I joined. When playing I thought the game was too eazy (I didn’t realize I had god mode on XD). When I was reading the chat so asked me if I was hacking or not and then I realized that I had god mode on so, I told him it’s an glitch XD. And then I joined survival and I wanted to see what would happen if I used god mode in public and the next thing I knew I was :hocho: the :crescent_moon: lord with the terrarian :yo-yo:. And I was banned. I had fun on the server and switched gears and I joined another server but I was greifing there. Destroying wires, builds etc. And got banned. Then I regretted it because I was lonely​:pensive:. Few months later I was keep seeing deerclops and I was wondering :eye::lips::eye: wth is that. Then I copied my player and world files the deleted the old version and downloaded 1.4.3 and you can imagine the rest (I’m to lazy. I can’t type that much). And few months later I realized I could join the server because I deleted and installed it and I joined the server I were banned from.
But I forgot mention something after getting banned I joined the dark-gaming website and I tried to appeal the ban but kermit the frog didn’t appeal my ban so I was just making random posts on the website as the user: susssy and my profile picture was an rainbow tiger.
Section 2: The new terrarian
After destroying the system I joined dark gaming but I swear to god I didn’t use any hacks. I was acting as if I was new and made friends with Big.russ.and I made this account.
Section 3: confession
It was funny to me and I hope you don’t mind me XD lying anyways that’s all.

6 Likes

When you realised you had godmode on, why didn’t you turn it off but instead used the excuse of a glitch? And why didn’t you leave immediately after you were “unbanned” despite knowing you were still banned?

6 Likes

Uhhh Wut do ya mean?

6 Likes

I mean this: you reinstalled your game (hopefully not pirated this time or at least that you are 100% sure there are no hacks) and because you realised you can play here you maybe thought: “I am unbanned, I can finally play here!”. So you knew you still were banned. Do you know the purpose of a ban? Bans are so that you cannot play here and rethink your actions.

I need to make sure that I can trust you that you will not

1. evade your ban anymore
  2. hack anymore

so that I am able to recommend you to appeal again.

6 Likes
  1. The game is pirated with hacks
  2. I don’t even play on the server
  3. I just wanted to confess some stuff
  4. I was banned in most servers and after going from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 I could play on all of them.
    I’ve talked to you on why I pirated the game
6 Likes

The Grim Just Buy The Game Its Cheap On Google Play Store/Steam

7 Likes

If You Had Godmode Just Turn It Off

7 Likes

Since I live in a different country it’s not the same here and it’s not cheap beacause it’s a different currency

5 Likes

Oh I’m Sorry My Mistake

6 Likes

Steam may reduce price depending on your region
For example, Terraria with sale costs 5 USD, but since i live in Ukraine, it reduced price to 81, i think (about 2.5 USD back then)

6 Likes

If you want to be unbanned, you must promise to turn off hacks before entering the server

This seems that you won’t try to get unbanned. As mentioned earlier if you promise to turn off hacks you may have a chance to get unbanned.

This is good, as you don’t deny the truth anymore and you admit your errors.

If your situation does not allow to buy legitimately the game, make sure that hacks are turned off if you go to DG. Also beware of virusses in apks.

But as other said, the dollar equivalent of the terraria cost in the region will not be much more than 10$

If possible, save every month 1/10 of Terraria’s cost then you may be able to play without hacks.

6 Likes

I’m on mobile

6 Likes

If u just want me to promise not to use mods then ok I promis XD also I really wasn’t planning confessing because it seems pointless and like half an year later I’m confessing :joy:. Also I’m 2 young 2 understand google app purchase.

6 Likes

No, it is not pointless to change to the good after 6 months and to decide that hacks are bad. Will you also promise not to ban evade while you were banned?

Maybe you could ask your parents to purchase you Terraria when in exchange formulating a goal according to the S.M.A.R.T. principle, e. g. till the end of the school year I get rid of all Fs by learning 20 mins a day and asking the teacher if help is needed.

5 Likes

@Newterrarian can you bring back @sussyyy the tiger?

6 Likes

Yes I promise XD

6 Likes

Your wish is my command

6 Likes
  1. Do you understand that when you appeal, you must be absolutely honest about your mistakes, i. e. you must tell the truth
  2. Do you understand what is needed for a good ban appeal?
  3. Do you agree not to cause any more mischief while waiting for your appeal (i. e. no more ban evasion and no other rule breaks)?
  4. Do you understand that if you break any more rules while appealing your ban that I will revoke my recommendation for you to appeal thus making you unable to say things such as “But Glasia said I can appeal”?
6 Likes

Really. Making promise with a dude who admitted that he was banned in most servers :scream: He’s as untrustworthy as I am :xaa:

7 Likes

But @EraRyuu you changed after some months and got unbanned.

7 Likes