Comment Frenzy

Happy b day! (Sorry if I’m late :stuck_out_tongue: )

7 Likes

(And no ur not late lel)

8 Likes

11/11 for Europe BTW

6 Likes

i feel like all people who got banned and have Tejdxa assigned to their ban appeal take 30+ posts before they know how it works

6 Likes

Not me lel
And i went down like a wuss

7 Likes

perfect!!!

7 Likes

shill is the most biggest person who was banned once

6 Likes

Me and Mado too because we were “banned” from Phase in August due to an unwritten rule

7 Likes

the 3 unwritten rules of phase

6 Likes

big as in what criteria

7 Likes

he made 72 billion posts before he was banned

most poeple just stay in the shadows after being unbanned

also nobody like this comment

(im gonna get millions of likes this way)

5 Likes

Kek, I was really desperate to get unbanned and I know that staying in the shadows might be a bad idea since I SAW that other Ban Appeals were being ignored by other staff members/mods. I saw someone that got banned by Crane and that appeal lasted for 16 days with just its replies full of him bumping it. That scared me and i thought that I should get myself talking and talking and posting so I would get the attention of the one who banned me, whom is Legolas.

I drew anime, drew Glasia, I made a poem, and many other dumdum cringe things that I definitely forgor by now since I dont want to remember it. Especially my crong ban appeal.

I knew DG will be a good server so I had to do this. Must get persistent at all cost. Well as expected that the reward is great after all that work. I am indeed having fun and destroying my life now in PVP Dimension.

And hey, I was only banned for 7 days. Kek Kek Kek

5 Likes

rookie numbers

6 Likes

Well he wasnt bumping his Ban Appeal but instead making a new one once their current ban appeal closes, thats why it took one month before he got unbanned

5 Likes

When will be the pvp tournament (maybe I can spectate w/ /spectate)? No one knows when

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s going to be at any specific time but probably at more random times throughout the next couple of weeks

4 Likes

Wow this is still going… Also, there’s a PvP tournament?

9 Likes

Yeah
You missed quite alot when you were gone

7 Likes

Yep, although theres not a ton of matches happening atm

6 Likes

im bored so here is a stock image of eggs

8 Likes