Comment Frenzy

But an “Excuse me, could you turn down your spam a bit, please” will not help much, I think…

9 Likes

free like farm:
go to this post and like every single thing on here
itll get you to the best “like” requirement badge in about 20 seconds, I timed it.

9 Likes

I can assure you it will help more then it does reminding them as if they were about to be banned, also, most of the time it doesn’t even apply a warning since players try to joke sometimes and isn’t something really serious, players do not like to be treated as if they were doing something completely wrong and forbidden for just trying to have fun.

And also I have to add, when someone is doing something that is really against the rules, Moderators generally act on it and take all the measures they consider necessary, you can help them reporting when seeing something wrong obviously taking in consideration this:

most of the time it doesn’t even apply a warning since players try to joke sometimes and isn’t something really serious

Hope that helps :hah:

10 Likes

I like every post every day sometimes I dont even read it lol

9 Likes

dont we all?

9 Likes

Uh… I don’t.

11 Likes

Facts^

The only thing i have done in a simmilat way, is that i have readed every post since april i think?

Aside from that, i think that since my first day i have visited every day the forum?

Actuially don’t know, but if this is true, i would get the devotee badge on 4/5 February

10 Likes

Don’t fear everyone! I am still here! I always see what’s going on from my notifications!

10 Likes

Yay!

also, the quiz is gonna be finished after another art piece

9 Likes

Did i lose my badge???

Edit : never mind :whack:

8 Likes

Can we make Comment Frenzy a post you can necropost on without warning?

9 Likes

yes, i wanted that for a while

also, lazybones

no offense thegreatpapyrus

7 Likes

Google be like: you meant this.

where I used after a 0:5 duel with Skemor, that was a very good game, party flask and used the moment to troll with party.

9 Likes

What happens if you enter the server with an ip address as name? Autoban?

8 Likes

I believe that the players in question would have to be banned manually? There exists ban links for players who had an IP address for other Terraria servers as their character name, but I don’t recall if any of them were by System. I can’t easily search ban links to confirm, though.

10 Likes

shoutout to people who got banned and interacted with the forums before being unbanned

9 Likes

That is not a very cool thing

9 Likes

Soon, Comment Frenzy will be forgot on the deep list of the"Off-Topic" category.

9 Likes

there sure are alot of off-topic posts, but none with >1,5k replies :kappa:

9 Likes

no u hehehe :smiletime:

9 Likes