Comment Frenzy

This is crazy

7 Likes

Did you ever take the wrong train?

7 Likes

No I have never done that, and I can’t imagine how painful would that be

8 Likes

Well, this aged poorly. At least for me.

8 Likes

Nextar just got banned on Discord for a meme in #general channel. Now they need to make an appeal in #terraria-server:ban-appeals.

7 Likes

My 100th player report on this forum.

8 Likes

[Achievement Unlocked] :tada::tada::tada:

✓Reach 100 Player Report

[:crown:© LA PLAYER LE YEETŸ]

Accept?
Reject?

8 Likes

::accept:: Accept

7 Likes

nice, one of my builds has been in a report (kinda)

thats the teleporter i use to get to my maps quicker

7 Likes

Why are beach balls banned in Build?

7 Likes

I guess if this isnt wrong, its banned because a lot of people are spamming beach ball and does beach are a lot and cause extremly lag?

7 Likes

I know that from Sitem: I made once /sitem -i “venom staff” -s 155 -ss 2 -ut 1 and it lagged after one second.

7 Likes

There is a bug where you can send hundreds of “Beach Ball hit the ground in # of bounces”. This is also why Beach Balls are banned in Zombies.

7 Likes

I am afraid of that response on my Phase appeal:"

Appeal is going to be investigated
 because you do very strange things on the server.

You wear as a male character dresses, you only use basic building material and you show off that you are the worst in PVP.

Also you have made over 100 player reports and helped out in chat to lower the spam (“No spam”). We don’t have so much items cheaters because you report. This makes staff bored.
".

And the appeal didn’t get assigned despite 4 bumps.

6 Likes

Are you actually afraid or this is just a joke?

8 Likes

That’s a joke.

7 Likes

After some detective work I found these possible causes for my phase appeal not getting assigned:

# Possible reason Soloution suggestion or question Progress
1 Critical info on mymprofile displaying the ban no’s which came after my reports: [quote=“FakE.eX, post:3, topic:10500”] Getting people banned also isn’t anything to take pride in. Proudly displaying bans on your profile is toxic behavior that can be hurtful to those banned, especially if they are genuinely sorry for what they did or were just clueless about rules they broke.[/quote] already deleted
2 Ghost pinging on Discord with replies (no @ sign) trying to stop entirely for At Least the next 5 days, then it is gonna be extended (a trick to get more success when you want to enforce yourself a habit I have read on the Internet) Changed from direct @ mentions to replies
3 Strange vanity but that is a minor problem
4 Putting in the spam channel on Discord roleplays showing my character torturing staff (like Spell name → Staff name) I will stop (same tactique like #2) Less harmful things in the roleplay in the spam channel
5 Too strict player reports if I am not sure if it is strong enough to be counted as an offence I will write “I was not sure if that is strong enough to count as an offence”. If it is for the admins not strong enough I (or if I lose Regular somehow) will tag that report as “withdrawn” or delete the topic. Recognized that N word is strong enough, 1 single “f-ck” is not and learnt criteria to recognize spam by 0reg0n
6 Minimodding? (saying “No spam” and similar to warn), but only the “no memes in general” on discord got kinda critized When do you go over the border to minimodding?
8 Likes

Or
 Maybe is a aemi-emporal ban?

Maybe just folfe (or the one who kicked you) is just waiting to make the protocol or something, according to this

This may not apply, since this is more to in game rule breaks

Another possibility is that is a temporal ban, (Maybe like some type of “mute”)
Like when you post on other person ban appeal?, and get a 30 days mute (ot less?)

7 Likes

3 weeks are at the end of the bell curve

This I understand as that someone posts every hour a reply to get attention but my replies every 5 days are approved always. Approvals are by mods iirc.

Then there must be an info that I received but there was no info. No reason was given.

I did that 10 times but Tejdxa warned me only, after that I had 6 or 7 close calls of me almost pressing the reply button but closing the tab.

8 Likes

Also i don’t think that there is aproblem with this

Because, is Bot&spam channel lol

And also this would not have any problem on my view

I don’t see a reason to get muted by doing this

If you ask me, i don’t think that is a relation on getting kicked on phase with discord

Because if you do something bad i discord, you will get a ban/mute on discord only

My best i can say is that you must keeping bump the appeal, but without spamming too much (Like daily replies), maybe every 4-5 days to prevent closing it

7 Likes