Comment Frenzy

I am gonna be cool and point out that you typed “leaved” instead of “left”, dabbity dub dab

6 Likes

That is the death curse for an English teacher:

• readed
  • writed
  • leaved
  • beated
  • catched
  • fighted
  • buyed
5 Likes

"Came back from the convenience store and I readed the book that I bought. I was inspired by it so I writed an essay. I was so sh*t that I punched the wall and my dad beated me up. I tried to run away but he catched me. I attempted to fighted him but I figured that I was no match against his indomitable spanks. So I buyed him tacos and we played Dragon Quest together… "

The GOOD END

5 Likes

you got mega trolled, there is a new new format, -. . .-. -… …

QuIZ TimE!

k,un54gfiysbmhe6thye59o6ta3uol6tuhoezujhtoiseuh6m9seh4609mahw68sewo6ha09wj
  • A - Past
  • B - Future
  • C - Present
  • D - Alternate Timeline

0 voters

5 Likes

How did it happen that there is a stack of 509 confetti guns even when guns cannot be stacked into one slot?

6 Likes

Uhhh, Confeti gun is stackable after 1.4

6 Likes

Saved comment frenzy from death…

6 Likes

Ok, if you are competing in the quizzes, what do i make your icons?

5 Likes

What size are they in pixels?

6 Likes

Nerd?

Don’t look at me, You did the morse…

6 Likes

im looking at you

also glascia, its 15x15

7 Likes

Yep it can be stacked to 999

6 Likes

A thunder stroke on a close place, and turned off all electricity , at the exact moment that i pinged people at discord to do map testing, it is coming back for moments, so i will tottally use this time to write this thing (ah yes, Using the electricity to useful things)

Anyway, This will not destroy my devotee streak(hopefully)

6 Likes

Maybe the universe decided that you should not have done that then

6 Likes

I will do it again!
9k=(1)

Jk, not today… Everyone is probably at work/school, will wait longer…, still meanwhile will do other adjustments (and soloing the test…)

6 Likes

School? It’s summer.

7 Likes

Then what a beautifull world where you live in…

6 Likes

They provably live down the Equator line, which means they’re on winter season, so this means that their vacation starts around december. (Like here on my school on Brazil, we have an small period of 2 weeks break on the mid of the year, and then we have the vacation of 2 months around dec)

6 Likes

I didn’t know that, i knowed about the season changes ,but i guess it makes sence

(The worst part is that i don’t live bellow the ecuator line…)

6 Likes
Things that will kill you the most
  • block
  • Black Hole
  • Firey
  • Bomby

0 voters

7 Likes