Comment Frenzy

yes, we need 400+ more people to join i guess

8 Likes

I hope it is not counted as spamming the forum

8 Likes

Most of them are player reports, so seeing as spam would be unnecessary, or one word posts. You should be fine. Sry if this was a joke.

8 Likes

You cant really spam with player reports, as they help the community. Good job!

7 Likes

2 days of no comments, time for this

9 Likes

Why did I fall for that?

8 Likes

It is probably the cutest and most wholesome rickroll however.

It also appears that my Regular is back, wao

8 Likes

good job sertastic!

7 Likes

papyrus, does sans sleep alot?

7 Likes

Unconventional way of communication. Via text statues and T-Inv
If you have all 4 portable storages empty, 8000 stone and a heavy workbench, you can write as much text as in an SMS.

7 Likes

Its FINALLY here!!!

read the pic, lol
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D

0 voters

7 Likes

What? I got Regular? Only with 51 visits in 51 days? Was there another one who reached that title this fast?

7 Likes

this maybe? ill check when i joined

6 Likes

Very nice gamer, congratulations

8 Likes

Nice

Yes, I got it on my 50th day, maybe you missed one somehow?

6 Likes

I got it about 30 mins before my 51st visit. Badge today at 3:51 am utc, 51st visit at 4:30 am utc

7 Likes

congrats Glasia

6 Likes

Tru3thful's Ban Appeal (READ DISCLAIMER FIRST) - #10 by Geolindrag The fake ban appeal was handled like a real one

8 Likes

Lmao I missed that one

6 Likes

A little sumary of the day

Today i leaved my character at build in a house (I was going to do some plant remated things)
After i came back(Like in 2 minutes) I forgot where was my device, So i think that at least my character was AFK at build for like 1 hour…

On the good side, Using a controller for some reason increases the FPS (maybe for the HUD being deleted/hidden), and its pretty comfortable (Even is easier to use abilities)

I Got wished away by myself 3 times in a row at zombies

I was planing to hide a Saddam hussein at build, But at the end didn’t do it because i got distracted by seeing the builds

I am writting all the Cmds to do my map, So when finish, i will just ask someone to help me with selecting the chests and writting the Cmds (I will only read them and he/she will copy it)
At worst case, Will wait till’ Get terraria at PC

I 100%ed Soul knight at version 2.3.5 (Without counting the real money purchases) I today downloaded again an there is a ton of new things, Planning to 100%it again

Also is 3:33AM right now lol,

Why im this late?
I really like doing Commands related things, so i stayed a lot of time writring (and also some insomnia problems…) So here i am.

6 Likes