Comment Frenzy

Read this:

9 Likes

Tejdxa is already done with the stage 2 proposal draft I think, he’s just waiting for this:

9 Likes

25 November 2018

An attempt to kill the Dungeon Guardian with the hoik method. Repeated failures convinced me this method was unfeasible.

1 April 2019

Turning the desert into an ocean.

26 October 2019

Riding Dungeon Guardians with a Slime.

24 February 2020

My mini-map with more than a years worth of history. Too bad all my map data was wiped.

9 Likes

That looks nice actually, my map is always real confusing. Somehow my Survival map resets every time I join, and the layer below it is just Archive 5’s. Zombies maps make no sense either, unless I am actually in the lobby.

9 Likes

Just wondering does anyone play Celeste?

10 Likes

Hard platform game, but i dont play…

9 Likes

I have it and i think i finished the last thing (one with lava and stuff iirc) on normal mode, but ive stopped playing

9 Likes

There are so many comments here… Anyways the only reason mage might be better than ranger is ammo.

11 Likes

However, Mana Potions are pretty annoying.

11 Likes

Why yes, I do. I made a vanity set based on the protagonist in Terraria, and in Celeste itself I’m mainly hunting down post - game things as well as a few more regular collectibles. That’s… been on hold for a while.

Intentionally vague language because I wanted to avoid spoilers for an amazing game.

11 Likes

I actually figured out how this works a little more than a year ago.

11 Likes
Celeste Spoilers - Read at your own risk if you didnt play the game already.

That’s cool that some people play Celeste! I’m replaying the game to do it while invisible (second run because first run wasn’t enough and i hate myself) and im on 1000m summit i think.

Celeste Spoilers 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Firstly, its Core and its the 8th chapter.
Secondly, its not the last thing.

11 Likes

You should probably read the original post of the topic.

11 Likes

Yeah, I did. Just mentioning that there’s a lot.

10 Likes

I’m surprised no one caught the “green is not a creative color” https://youtu.be/9C_HReR_McQ here’s the video it came from 64million views ://

10 Likes

There are over 2 billion accounts on Youtube, and most of the views are probably from re-watchers.

8 Likes

still, that is a very large number

8 Likes

This post was a reply to 0reg0n’s post, which was deleted (I have no idea how I found this one in particular). I wonder why it still shows up, even though the hyperlink goes nowhere.

7 Likes

Recently, I’ve been playing VA-11 Hall-A (Valhalla): a cyberpunk bartender game. Damn. . . the game is aesthetic, compelling, and absolutely delightful.

For the most part, all you do in the game is read dialogue and occasionally make some drinks. Nevertheless, the game blows me away with its characterization and world-building.

9 Likes

I recently bought A Milk Inside a Bag of Milk Inside A Bag of Milk. . . on sale for $0.69, and playing it was an utterly bizarre and surreal 20 minute experience. I recommend checking this game out.

9 Likes