[Closed] Whistle's Helper application

Q1: What is your in-game name?
I rarely use Whistle, so Echevalier’s a go.

Q2: How often are you on the server?
I hail from the Philippines, my time zone should be GMT+ 8, I should be active
at around 11:00 in the morning until 12:00 at night, you can either see me inside
PVP or Rift, rarely, Zombies. So yeah.

Q3: Why do you want to be a helper?
I wish to acquire helper solely because I want to teach others how to treat others
with respect and to make others realize that they are equal to the community,
I’m a cool headed guy and I quickly respond to players with no problems depending
on how many players are asking, I also noticed that there are players who are
aggressively insulting, disrespecting, and pissing others off, as well as spouting
nonsense, the chat should be kept clean, spamming makes me dizzy and I find it
hard to respond to player who are in need of answers, if trouble rises, I should
ping/contact a staff who are available to help in resolving the problem that are
occurring recently, they say two heads are better than one, I don’t know how many
helpers are there in DG, but it would be better to add one assisting fellow helpers in DG

Q4: Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I should, players have problems and others aren’t familiar to DG’s commands and system,
so I will try hard to answer most of the questions players have been asking, I should also
discard of what I am doing to help those who are in need of service.

Q5: Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I think I am decently educated, knowing that there shouldn’t be any problems answering
each and every question, so, to borrow a phrase: “Learning starts by observing those around you”
this phrase came from a friend which highly motivated me, I don’t exactly know the reason why.

Q6: Tell us about you?
Hey there, Gabe here, I’m known as Whistle in the forums, Echevalier in-game, my hobbies
are playing the guitar and kicking balls- err, I mean, playing football also known as soccer,
I also have a sense of humor, not like I’m not human <.<, I’m 14 and my birthday would be
29th of July, I don’t like giving information about my family members. So, sorry, I like playing
Terraria, Unison League, and Dota 2, PVP is my favorite game mode or type? I watch anime
and I speak English with no problems, I don’t speak my local language often online, feel free
to approach me anytime whenever! And no need for the formalities while your at it <3
(Although I may not be much to contribute to the community, but I would at least be of use helping the community)

~Thanks for lending a little bit of your time.

2 Likes

Sorry to ruin the game, but check out https://dark-gaming.com/thread/helpers-and-the-new-badge-system.2582

2 Likes

I forgot about that. Thanks Uni, although it’s a shame I posted it, oh well. Gotta work hard for the other bit then.

2 Likes

If you do a good, I’ll recommend you.

2 Likes

hrmm… i dun see u help around… i gotta see u help before u gucci

2 Likes

I will try though, I haven’t see you either in-game <.<

2 Likes

One link will make this clear : https://dark-gaming.com/thread/helpers-and-the-new-badge-system.2582

2 Likes

The fog is unveiled quite a time ago. So it is completely cleared for me.

Edit: Uni made it first ‘-’.

2 Likes