[Closed] Trading System Appeal

-PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A BAN APPEAL, I JUST DIDN’T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO POST THIS-

Hi,
A few hours ago, me and harmfulcrane were fighting bosses at our arena. I said that Titanium armor was best for its Shadow Dodge debuff. Then he said that I should use /permabuff 59. (I didn’t know what that was at the time) It gave me the Shadow Dodge debuff, and I was so surprised that I had forgotten the rules and was like, “DAMN, this be op!” I played around in /warp bh with it, and then left for a while. When I returned, my entire Trading System statistics had been reset. This completely shocked me and I was very confused. I am very upset because I had high levels and alot of commands. (Lvl 131, 8x8 inventory, 6 special slots, R11 titles, e.t.c)
Yes, I understand that I have broken the rules and fully apologise for this. I can promise you that it wont happen again. I just really love DG and enjoy it more with my Commands and Titles.

1 Like

The changes are irreversible. An account that has gained XP/DP through exploits/hacks will be reset, as said in the rules.

2 Likes