[Closed :/] The Official Cobalt somthing.

Info
We are the Cobalt Clan, a new clan/ organisation that fights for freedom and peace.
The selected colour for this Clan is Blue (#1C30A1). Dark blue for boys, Light blue (#296AD2) and silver for girls.
Members may only join Under Permission of the current leaders (Invite Only).

Our motto is currently undecided and will be decided by the leaders.

Current Members:
·Angustar {·Punk}
·Blade {·Punk}
·Beetleborg {·Rebel}
·Aadamtheninjamlgpro {·Punk}
·Juli {·Punk}
·General-M12 {·Building Apprentice}
·TheDranix {·Punk}
·Swaggy {·Punk}
·TechKid {·Punk}

Leaders:
·Connor - [Founder]
·Tip - [Recruiter and Public Speaker]
·STS - [Pretty Princess] STS is actually the: Secret Weapon, Head Builder and Pretty Princess :3
·Da_CepTion - [Old Joint Founder]

Enemies:

Allies:
·QuickSilver
·FGS (Fucking Giant Sandwiches)
·Emerald Eye
·Knights of the Silver Rose

Neutral:
·Dark Precursors
· Team Lovely Bunnies
· Angels Of Death
·Rainbow Legion

If You Would Like to apply you may write a suitable application below:

1. Name
  2. Current or former clan
  3. Reason
  4. Skills

Thank you for reading. [EDIT]: Any non-related posts or posts with few words and that also do not change the OP shall be DELETED!!!

~Founder of The Cobalt Rebellion, Connor

1 Like

I refuse being allies.
Not because I hate this clan.
It’s because Rainbows is our first ally and we’re going to side with them.
My ally’s enemy is my enemy.

1 Like

can I join

My in game name is aadamtheninjamlgpro.
I am in the rainbow legion.
because I like this clan it is very cool.
I kill mobs a lot and I guard areas and I can go completely invisibil.

1 Like

Hmmm well. As an owner and leader of the Cobalt Rebellion, from now on (until you rank up) you shall be a Cobalt Punk. (The first rank [a beginner rank] is a “Cobalt Punk”).

1 Like

Here is a list of the ranks for this clan:

·Punk [Beginner]
·Rebel [Common Folk]
·Building Apprentice [You will follow the ways of either STS or Warsong]
·Builder [A builder, you are free to build for the clan]
·Militant [Part of the Army]
·Militant Officer [Leaders of the Militants]
·Head Militant [Highest rank]*

* Each Leader has their own special rank, this system does not apply with the leaders.
This is just my submission, if any of the other Owners disagree or would like there to be a change you can pm me. :slight_smile:

-Tip/Donuts [Recruiter and Owner]

1 Like

You may not accept it, but I hope you do. I propose an alliance and a partnership between our clans.

1 Like

They are called the a rebellion, because they are rebelling against us. :confused:

1 Like

Yes, but I would like to seal the rebellion. Because this clan is made up of my members. So, we can work very strongly together.

1 Like

Although I would like to be allies with you, I know that some other leaders won’t agree. The voting has to be unanimous. Also we wouldn’t really be the Rebellion. Also: [quote=Chenaley] I hope we do not become allies. [/quote] That pretty much explains itself. (He posted that on the RL thread.)

1 Like

As allies we would have a very big amount of dominence.

1 Like

Yes, I know but still the votes need to be unanimous and if they were we wouldn’t be the Rebellion anymore.

1 Like

I agree with tip. My vote is nay.

1 Like

Nay. BoB, we left because we felt that we wanted freedom. Independence.

1 Like

May i join please!

(IGN) ZteCh.

(Old and new clan) My old clan name was Labyrinth of zerkies And now it might be Cobalt rebellion.

(Reason) One of my freinds said that i should join CR Instead of Labyrith of zerkies. All members in this clan look nice The colours are perfect for me some of my freinds are in here The owners are nice this whole entire clan is nice it looks like it looks perfect for me, i will try get more members in this clan off of steam and all the games i play ile tell them to join this server and join this clan!

(Skills) Patience, Gaming skills, Kinda good at building, Always having fun, Helping people, Helping people build bases, Fun gamer on all games i have And not swearing :slight_smile:

1 Like

It didn’t need to be this elaborate. (You only needed to post an application :P) As the recruiter of the Cobalt Legion you are now a part of our clan. You now have the rank: Cobalt Punk [beginner rank]

1 Like

This is my post saying thank you to all of the new members that have made a rightful descision in helping us crush all of our current enemies… at the moment only the rainbow legion. Those new members that are reading this should know that not only your loyalty but your service time in the clan shall lead you to climb in the ranks.

1 Like

Lol i know your gonna flip out tip but i feel like joining AOD some reason just cause DavianMAX Is my freind so may i leave?
You can destroy the cr shop if you want feel free to do it ok!

1 Like

No worries this is a clan of free will so leave if you please.

1 Like

Well, as the Recruiter in the Cobalt Rebellion, you are now no longer a part of this clan.

1 Like

You are always welcome to leave, but you will no longer be allowed on Cobalt Rebellions land if you do.

1 Like