[Closed] Summy's Helper Application

[Q1]
My in-game Name is Summy

[Q2]
I’ll be on the server Usually around 8:00Pm-12:00pm On weekends My timezone is EST On Weekdays I’m on at 4:00Pm-10:00Pm

[Q3]
I Want to be helper for a few reasons, i like the server in every way i can Also, i would often ask new players to the server ‘‘Have You Read the rules’’ i would explain to them commands such as ‘’/i’’ and how it works or i would Tell them how to get crew to start building houses across the map. I just don’t want Helper Just to have the Title ‘‘Helper’’ i want it because i would like to help the community grow till its fully maxed out with all the support it can get.Also, i Would like to be a person to look up to on the server in many ways. i want to be a role model to other people so i can stick up for them on the server.And Lastly i would like to say that i want to be Helper and do as the title says.This is why i want helper on DG.

[Q4]
Yes i would answer any Question anyone ask. Like the most often question i would get ask is ‘‘How do you spawn bosses’’ I would Drop everything and answer how to do it i would say’‘break The sign that has the boss id on it with a hammer or pickaxe’'Yes i would Help others at every way i can no matter what i type farely fast so i can answer questions really fast.i have good grammar so that New people can understand what i say to them.I would Explain to ‘‘Guest’’ How to do /Register (Password) then /login (Password), After that i will Explain to them about crew and how to get Ranks.

[Q5]
Yes i have been playing Terraria since the day it came out on October 1st i have Very strong Knowledge About the game and how it works.I have over 1000+ Hours on Terraria played in all.I know all Potions And their names I know all the armor Etc. I think if i was put on the spot for a question i would tell the player ''Look it up on google at Terraria Wiki (Item Name). If they ask what are classes i would answer in Mage/Melee/Summoner/Ranger are all classes of the game.

[Q6]
My name is josh In Real life I’m from The USA and Im 15 and always was interested in Video Games In my Life all The way i can remember I’ve been playing pc games My Whole life and sometimes console.There is nothing better than helping others to me with their deeds I will never give up on anything i do no matter what.My whole life is based around just supporting others. i like school a lot trying to pick a college at the moment

Thank You For Reading and have a nice day
-Summy

1 Like

You are a great person who definitely deserves to be a Helper. +1

1 Like

Try spacing out the questions with an empty line after each answer. Also, work on your capitalization. Specifically your “I’s” and capitalizing the wrong words. Maybe add a bit to Q6, and bold the questions with [‘b] [Q#] [’/b]. Otherwise, good luck Summy

1 Like

+1 Good luck sum, always good to see another 15 year old on. :wink:

1 Like

+1 glhf with your testing ;p

Also, the dev’s were talking about the possibility of a healer class. :smiley:

1 Like

+1 plus your a friendly person

1 Like

+1 You really deserve to be helper,you are a nice person and everyone’s good friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 You fit the role nicely

1 Like

+1 I know you’ll be a great helper, Summy! :smiley:

1 Like

welp, looks like you got way more than the required 3, Summy. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

+1 Nice guy in-game; Good application.

1 Like

+1 Summy is a friendly person. I know he enjoys and cares about this community. Maybe not always speaking in clear way, but I dare to say, he’ll for sure be a good asset here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@theinfestr 5 +1s are required to be put in pending (aka testing phase) and it’s good that summy has reached the point. I am the only helper at the moment and we definitely need more.

Edit: It has changed back to 3 +1s my bad.

1 Like

Alpha, just because i have the required 1+'s does not mean i’ll be helper it just means i will be put in the ‘‘Pending’’ stage and i will have to be tested

1 Like

Yeah I said that in brackets (aka testing phase) :stuck_out_tongue: I believe you can pass no problem anyways.

1 Like

+1 Great job summy u deserve it!

1 Like

Well You never know Alpha :smiley:

1 Like

You’ve achieved +10 in 2 days. I think it’s safe to say you could’ve made this app a week ago and still would’ve gotten into the pending phase, no problem

1 Like

Thanks Mrsandwich that means a lot :smiley:
Also how long does a pending phase last…?

1 Like

testing phase is a week

1 Like