[Closed] Shedletsky's Helper Application

Hello. My in-game name is Shedletsky. You MIGHT know me. I’m in the chat a lot (In-game). I would love to help this server. I love this server so much that this is my most played server. I am friends with one of your admins. He is A68. I’ve seen people troll by spawning a lot of bosses to kill people who are not ready. I want to stop that. We should try to stand up against those people. I love this server and people do not support it to much. I feel like the server does not get the respect it needs so I want to give it that Support

1 Like

You need to follow https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-application-for-helper.2
I also do not think you understand what a Helper is.

1 Like

Okay. So I will tell you what I know about being a helper. I know that you should help people solve their problems. I know you must show respect and show correct grammar.

Sorry, I pressed submit. I know you must be very active. You should help on a day-to-day basis. You should tell a admin or moderator if someone is hacking. You must help solve issues with people who are arguing. I know that helpers should not hack or cheat.

Now, I will give you the format
[Q1] What is your In-game name?
My in-game name is Shedletsky I got the name because I had trouble signing in and I used to play Roblox. I also got it because it was the most original name I could think up of.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
The times I play on the server are about 3:00-7:00 Pacific or 4:00-7:00 Pacific. Rarely, it will be 5:00-7:00 Pacific. These times are the times because homework and/or projects

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be helper because I have seen people break the rules. I also feel like being helper so the server can feel friendly and so should the staff, too. Finally, I feel like being helper also so people feel supported and cozy with this server so this server does not get abandoned.

[Q4]Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes. I will do that because other people should be getting help from others. Also, people should respect each other and not say " This server is not for you because you are a noob!" or “No one wants you here!”. I also will help so no one feels unsafe or cyberbullied.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I have a lot of knowledge about the game and the server to help. I have a lot of knowledge because I read up on the wiki. I have played the server for a while so I know what I am doing. People should also be respecting others and not trolling. I also think this should be a really friendly server!

[Q6]Tell us about you?
My name is the first name of the 16th prsident, Abraham Lincon.I have been playing games like Unturned, Starbound, and of course, Terraria. I am good friends with A68. What i’m into is video games, Terraria, Soccer, Math, School, and swimming in the deep. I also love trying new genres of games and my favorite franchise is Terraria (I’m not lying).

1 Like

Player didn’t get enough support. Application closed.

1 Like