[Closed] NiteMare's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My In-Game Name Is NiteMare.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include time-zones and exact times only; no generalizations)
I Play From 6:30-7:15 A.M. After School I Play From 4:00 to 4:30 P.M.- 9:00 P.M. On Weekends I Play From 7:00 A.M.- 10:00 P.M. With Some Breaks In Between. My Time Zone Is New York Time.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
When I Came To This Server, I Wasn’t Expecting Much, But This Server Blew My Expectations Right Out Of The Water. I Started As A Noob And I Had No Idea What This Server Was, But Now I Feel Like Part Of The Community. Because I’m Part Of The Community, i Feel Like I Have To Contribute To The Server. Sometimes I See People Confused And Asking Questions About The Server. I Feel Like That Is One Of The Main Reasons Why People Stop Playing On This Server. I Love This Server So Much And I Want Other People To Enjoy It Too. I Know That There Are Many Helpers Out There, But Even One Person Can Make A Difference.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I Will Try To Answer People’s Questions As Well And As Often As Possible. I Will Put Helping Over Having Fun And Giving Other People A Good Time, Even If It Makes me Have A Bad Time.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I Have Been Playing Terraria For A While. I Will Be Able To Answer Most Questions People Ask. Some Questions Are Harder To Answer Than Others And There Will Be Some I Will Not Be Able To Answer. If I Can’t Answer A Question, I Can’t Help.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My Name Is Benjamin. I Am 12 Years Old. I Have Been Playing Terraria For A While. My Favorite Games Are Terraria And Undertale. I Live In Manhattan.

1 Like

You need to add more to basically everything but the first 2 questions.

1 Like

I confirm Blanc’s words.

1 Like

I Will Try To Improve It

1 Like

I agree to Blanc, but Nite, you’re a good helper dude so here’s my
+1

1 Like

What’s with your over-capitalisation?

1 Like

i don’t know why I just do it.

1 Like

Add way more to 3-6 and i might +1 you

1 Like

Unfortunately player didn’t receive enough support. Application closed.

1 Like